• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What toys would you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberlea

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Amberlea
I am looking for foot toys at the moment for my two tiels, Milo and Charlie. I have picked out two, the small pencils and the sneeker but I was wondering. What foot toys do you reccommend from www.24parrot.com and what toys do your birds, themselves, like :)

Thank you

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
Munch balls are always a favorite. Although my bird doesn't like them for some reason. The UFO foot toy that they have is pretty cool, I have one for ralphie but he's weird about it he only plays with it when he is on something metal so he can hit it on it. Birdie bagels are a big time favorite too.

Although ralphies favorite foot toys are straws and little plastic play-dough mold things.

suileeka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lindsay

Chantilly Lace

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Chantel
Great selection! I have most of the foraging toys, so I can tell you which mine like the best. Well my number one would be the foraging wheel. The SS treat cage is great too. I say go for lots of refillable foraging toys to make your money last. Parrots treasure is pretty challenging, but mine love it. The acrylic puzzle pack is great, mine love the can o nuts and that bell. I also love the buffet balls. I hung mine on SS wire and made it a hanging ball. Turn n learn logs are difficult and made very well. Mine love the coconut foraging toys. Stainless skewers are definitely a must have! Go nuts leather pouch is cool if they like nuts. The mazy munch toy almost killed my Picaso, so stay clear of the one!

Amberlea

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Amberlea
WOW! Thanks everyone for the advice.

I think I am going to get:

- the small pencils because Charlie LOVES pencils
- the sneeker
- and the Munch balls

Thank you everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.