• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What songs do your fids enjoy?

karen256

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Cheeky's favorite is "The Flying Trapeze" - of course accompanied by swinging her back and forth in an arc. My mom started doing that with her one time; I feel a little silly singing it to her, but she loves it so much I have to sometimes. She will beg for it, and fly over excitedly if someone starts to sing for her... she will hold her wings out and lean into whichever way she is being swung.. one of her favorite things.

rompydompy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Natalie
My late cockatiel absolutely LOVED Sleighride by Mannhiem Steamroller. Only that version. He'd perk right up every Christmas when it came on, and let out these excited little chirps right to the beat of the music.

So far, my GCC hasn't shown much interest in music, but really likes videos of other parrots :)

Beth In Alaska

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Beth
Whatever I am dancing to is good for Rio and Popper and they also like me to sing Gilbert and Sullivan, and old camp songs.
We do have a dance session every night before bed and my husband plays them horrible old crap like Vanilla Ice. They like it as long as everyone is dancing.