• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What Lovebird species and mutation is my Lovebird?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
@Zara probably could tell you when she gets on :)

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I guess Fischer's too! He's a very unusual, beautiful colour. :)

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
@Zara probably could tell you when she gets on :)
Thanks for the tag.

I already posted a day earlier on the species in a prev. thread, as did matthew :)

This looks to be a Personatus or Fischeri lovebird. I don´t know which one because I´m not very good with their mutations. Maybe @expressmailtome will know :)
Not a Peach faced (Roseicollis) lovebird, but a very beautiful bird! I really like they greyness :swoon:
It appears to be a Fischeri lovebird to me, however I am not positive, but as you said it is definitely not a peach faced lovebird.
The mutation could be something like Dilute DD Blue which would turn the feathers dark, then dilute them to a grey colour.
As for species, it will be easier to see when the bird is older and has had the first moult.

iluvbirds

Meeting neighbors
Thanks for the tag.

I already posted a day earlier on the species in a prev. thread, as did matthew :)

The mutation could be something like Dilute DD Blue which would turn the feathers dark, then dilute them to a grey colour.
As for species, it will be easier to see when the bird is older and has had the first moult.
ok thx