• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What Lovebird species and mutation is my Lovebird?

Sparkles99

Rollerblading along the road
I guess Fischer's too! He's a very unusual, beautiful colour. :)

Zara

Try to be a rainbow in somebody else´s cloud ❤️
Super Moderator
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
@Zara probably could tell you when she gets on :)
Thanks for the tag.

I already posted a day earlier on the species in a prev. thread, as did matthew :)

This looks to be a Personatus or Fischeri lovebird. I don´t know which one because I´m not very good with their mutations. Maybe @expressmailtome will know :)
Not a Peach faced (Roseicollis) lovebird, but a very beautiful bird! I really like they greyness :swoon:
It appears to be a Fischeri lovebird to me, however I am not positive, but as you said it is definitely not a peach faced lovebird.
The mutation could be something like Dilute DD Blue which would turn the feathers dark, then dilute them to a grey colour.
As for species, it will be easier to see when the bird is older and has had the first moult.

iluvbirds

Meeting neighbors
Thanks for the tag.

I already posted a day earlier on the species in a prev. thread, as did matthew :)

The mutation could be something like Dilute DD Blue which would turn the feathers dark, then dilute them to a grey colour.
As for species, it will be easier to see when the bird is older and has had the first moult.
ok thx