• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What Kind of Music Does Your Bird Like?

Tazlima

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
It's hit or miss with my crew. Whistling is the only thing they seem to agree on. "Twisted Nerve" (the whistling song from Kill Bill) is a big hit.

KiwiPo

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Lily
It's hit or miss with my crew. Whistling is the only thing they seem to agree on. "Twisted Nerve" (the whistling song from Kill Bill) is a big hit.
ITS A TOTAL HIT FOR US!!!! He was playing with his cardboard box and for a good maybe 20 seconds( EDIT: wait more like 15 seconds max)he was just staring at the phone listening?? He usually just hops onto it and chews on the corners :eek: he did soon after chew on it but that slight moment of peace I think he did like the whistling :)

Attachments

Last edited:

mochiballs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessica
Awww Kiwipo is so cute.
My guys love kpop - probably because I do lol
Sulley gets so dancey and sings to Hedwigs Theme but he also loves How you like that by Blackpink
Stitch's song is currently Film Out by BTS lol first song he loved was Fake Love by BTS

KiwiPo

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Lily
Awww Kiwipo is so cute.
My guys love kpop - probably because I do lol
Sulley gets so dancey and sings to Hedwigs Theme but he also loves How you like that by Blackpink
Stitch's song is currently Film Out by BTS lol first song he loved was Fake Love by BTS
Thank you! <3
And awe that’s adorable! Seems like a lot of birds enjoy kpop haha. Your bird stitch seems to be a big bts Stan :lol:

mochiballs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessica
Thank you! <3
And awe that’s adorable! Seems like a lot of birds enjoy kpop haha. Your bird stitch seems to be a big bts Stan :lol:
I think kpop has a lot of catchy beats that birds like lol
He's definitely an Army

Circling

Walking the driveway
Real Name
John
Ballad stuff, and lots of things, including upbeat/ fast tempo. Kona (GCC) will sing loud if it’s cranked up.
:birdance: