• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures What Is Your Budgie's Favorite Toy?

(10 votes each) Does your budgie like...

• Shredding!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Noise Making!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Both or Other!

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Hello! I thought that It would be fun to compare our budgie's favorite toys so I made this thread!
Post a photo of your budgie and their favorite toy! I'll start:

This is one of Kiwi's favorite toys, he likes to ring its bell and swing on it. (of course he got distracted by the camera and tried to peck it :rolleyes:) Plus, you can turn it into a fun foraging toy!
IMG_4461.JPG

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
No real favorite here, Merlin follows Nova and does what she does but he doesn't play if he is on his own. Nova is into chewing/shredding soft wood or paper. She also likes to drag hanging bells up and catch the clapper.

Miss_sj

Jogging around the block
Real Name
stacie
Flynn loves ringing bells and playing on his swing. He loves all toys though and even items that are not intended as toys he finds a way to turn it into one!

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
I had to check all 3 ;)
Jo loves the swing, bells and I *think* loves shredding lol I say I think cuz s\he chews the kabobs a lot but also does the “angry beep” at them sometimes :laugh:
Loki loves bells, shredding and preening soft rope toys (which is why I checked other)

These pics are from this morning- they were actually “sharing” a Planet Pleasures toy :) normally they both pic the same toy and whoever gets to it first claims it. I was happy to see they’re learning to take turns :highfive:

Attachments

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
These pics are from this morning- they were actually “sharing” a Planet Pleasures toy :) normally they both pic the same toy and whoever gets to it first claims it. I was happy to see they’re learning to take turns :highfive:
looks fun! What's in there?

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
Nothing yet! They just like preening the strings :) I do have some treats tucked in the toy you can see behind them...but they haven’t discovered them yet. We’re still working on foraging skills here lol

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
I have 3 different toys with bells in the cage. Right now Jo is literally attacking one while Loki is politely ringing the other :omg:
Just goes to show the difference in their personalities lol. Either way it’s quite noisy in here right now!

BalloonyDino

Sitting on the front steps
My budgies like foraging toys that include food, and those balsa things that budgies hallow out. After getting all the balsa out they will open up the sides and sit in it. It's adorable:)