• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What is this for?

Airman21

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Balan Andrei
Hello, i have 2 cockatiels, 4 months old. The male does this sounds when i whistle OR when i put a SONG:
. What could it mean? Today is the girl's birthday, her name is Coco (Lutino one). Wish her happy birth-day! :)

5 feathers

Meeting neighbors
Happy Birthday Coco! Your male likes it when you whistle/play music, he enjoys it! Try to teach him how to whistle, if he knows whistling, teach him different tunes in whistle form! Cockatiels are talented at whistling. Do share your whistle journey if possible! Have a good day

Airman21

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Balan Andrei
Happy Birthday Coco! Your male likes it when you whistle/play music, he enjoys it! Try to teach him how to whistle, if he knows whistling, teach him different tunes in whistle form! Cockatiels are talented at whistling. Do share your whistle journey if possible! Have a good day
So they like it?! That s great! Thank you so much for the reply and also for moving my thread where it should be!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Your little guy sounds very happy and excited!
:birthday: To Coco!

QB1rd

Jogging around the block
Happy birthday, Coco!

Sodapop&Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Im sorry, don t be sad, i think after parrots pass away, their souls will sit on your shoulders as angels.
That's beautiful, thank you. My Phoenix didn't pass away though; I had to rehome her with a friend because of health issues. She's the Tiel in my profile pic. <3