• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What is she doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianimal

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
briana
Well jjust a few minutes ago coby and i were just chilling out, i was scritching her and i put her up for a while, i got her back out and i kissed her, BIG mistake!!!!!! NEVER chew gum and kiss your bird:(, I feel so dumb, that seems obvious but i feel like a bad owner :(. Well, i was trying to gently work it out but she yanked away and fost some feathers :( I cant believe i did that, after that she acted a little afraid of me, but i petted her to let her know i wast going to hurt her and things went back to normal. Well a couple secconds later i go to pet her she sticks her wings and her tail straight up in the air, ive never seen her do this! She was acting like she wasnt going to hurt me so i just patted her on the head and waited a while and went back, same position so i just walked away, now she doesnt do it all the time just some of the time, im assuming this is a mating behavior?? she is about that age, aroung 6 months, she isnt dna'ed but a lot of sighns point to female.... I am really puzzled, what should i do?!:confused:

J*M*L

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Julie
Accidents happen. ;) Your birdie loves you, she'll be ok. :heart:

brianimal

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
briana
aww thanks :) im just wondering if its a mating behavior or what in the world she doing:confused:

brianimal

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
briana
i havent seen her walk backwards, she will only hold this position for a seccond or two i hope im not sending her the wrong messages, i only pet her on the head

Status
Not open for further replies.