• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What has everyone ordered from the SWS?

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Oh.... lets see..... 3 small brickhouse bell toys, the small chained flower toy, the clapper toy, the small "fill it up" toy, and some 3" pine slats.... All from Blu's bird toys ( @Jan ). There's gonna be some new RACKET going on in this house....:auntiegg:

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
FOMO on the other vendors! Would like to order from AO and Kazoo too.. gosh, there are so many great items from all the vendors!!!
Oh I agree! I’m trying to hit up some I have never shopped with before. Super exciting! I just ordered from The Peachy Inkpress for the first time the other day and was super impressed with my order!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I haven't had much time to really look but I will tonight. I have been cooking soup for my Mother, ran to 2 grocery stores and stopped by the rehab earlier just insanity here! Kazoo is liking the SS from TNT so I will be looking for more toys for him and some for Sophie.

AO will be one as well!

I have not figured out how to fix my sig, no time and certainly no brain power to do it today!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I actually DO need more bird toys! Ripley keeps destroying them all :lol:
Exactly why I ordered the stainless steel. I can always add some shreddable do-dads to them. Where's a winning lottery ticket when you need it!

Shastasmom

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sally
Sounds like everyone bought great things! I, on the other hand, have been sick so did not get in on this SWS. Can't wait to see everyone's orders when they get them though. :dance4: