• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video What happens when a dog raises a kitten?

firdy num num

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
It doesn't matter if he's different,:heart: as long as he's a sweet heart to you.:swoon: And boy does that look yummy:wideyed: is that your kitty? (Sorry if I'm being rude, I don't know if it's a boy or girl.:o:)

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
I used to buy steer knees for the dog and boil them, then decant them into the sink to cool. The cats would pile into the sink after they cooled and chew off chunks until I gave them to the dogs.

Go, kitty!

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Where's the kitten? I only see a dog! :dog3:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:wtf: Oh yucky. Your kitty is so weird! Too much drool has seeped into his brain. :laugh:

My old man cat has learned Cha drops pieces of chicken. He sits under the java tree waiting at dinner. I keep waiting for her to drop something else on him. :rolleyes:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Did the dog nurse him?

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It doesn't matter if he's different,:heart: as long as he's a sweet heart to you.:swoon: And boy does that look yummy:wideyed: is that your kitty? (Sorry if I'm being rude, I don't know if it's a boy or girl.:o:)
Oliver is a boy, and there was nothing rude about your post :) and yes he is ours.

I used to buy steer knees for the dog and boil them, then decant them into the sink to cool. The cats would pile into the sink after they cooled and chew off chunks until I gave them to the dogs.

Go, kitty!

The other cats have no interest in the bones, just Oliver! LOL

Where's the kitten? I only see a dog! :dog3:

Yes you do!:highfive: :hehe:

:wtf: Oh yucky. Your kitty is so weird! Too much drool has seeped into his brain. :laugh:

My old man cat has learned Cha drops pieces of chicken. He sits under the java tree waiting at dinner. I keep waiting for her to drop something else on him. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you're right! :D
Like her morning poo? :rofl:

Did the dog nurse him?
He didn't nurse him, but when Oliver came here at about 3 weeks old McClane took over everything else that a mama cat would do :)
Years ago, our first kitty (who was also a foundling) was nursed by our male silky terrier:heart: