• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What happens after a million messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

BirdWorld

Rollerblading along the road
Did you get any pictures?

I once made a baby one (about a foot tall) that got hot by a car
Nope, that was two years ago. I might have a picture of just the snow though, but it’d be on a different device than the one I’m on now.

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aw, this is making me miss my green hair. A friend and I decided that we would give me rainbow hair for Pride one year. We had to bleach it and my hair is black - took ages and ugh, the smell. Then we dyed strips of red, yellow, green, blue and purple. It looked great but took so long.

When the dye faded, I just dyed all the bleached bits green and did that until it all grew out.

And now I just shave my head to 2-3mm because I'm old and can't be bothered :laughing2:

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Aw, this is making me miss my green hair. A friend and I decided that we would give me rainbow hair for Pride one year. We had to bleach it and my hair is black - took ages and ugh, the smell. Then we dyed strips of red, yellow, green, blue and purple. It looked great but took so long.

When the dye faded, I just dyed all the bleached bits green and did that until it all grew out.

And now I just shave my head to 2-3mm because I'm old and can't be bothered :laughing2:
You have to have a picture of this green hair...

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Whatever. By the way, admins really shouldn't take sides with other admins, especially when they are rude
They should if you’re wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.