• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What are your birds favorite toys?

TheFatBIRB

Walking the driveway
Real Name
David
What toys are your bird loving right now? Please share if you are interested. :laugh:

:budgie:Winnie :budgie2: Mo

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Bosco's (linnie) favorites right now:

Ripley (Jardine's):

TheFatBIRB

Walking the driveway
Real Name
David
Bosco's (linnie) favorites right now:

Ripley (Jardine's):

Awesome, I've never heard of that brand is it your own? Also could I use the hodgepodge lite for a budgie or cockatiel? Or is it to big? And is the colored wood easy for them to break? I might get it! ;)

Spearmint

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elk [He/They]
Literally anything and everything (not the plastic thought) from 'ABirdADay' on Etsy! He's gone through his fourth one this week, and i've ordered more for him again :roflmao:

Shannan

Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shannan
My Walter loved his arch toy, very similar to this one. He would use it to give himself sKritches .
Rainbow arch

He also loved the car keys. He got his original set when he turned 16, which I replaced with these. chained flower keys

The new conure (Dragon) absolutely loves a little green silicone ball, like those used for cats. He also loves playing with the paper cups and the foot toys that we get from lil monsters.

Olliebirb

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Julia A
Winston’s favorite toys are his bells and Oliver’s favorite toy is one I made myself! He spins his head in circles around it and has been doing it for 4 or so years. So strange. But here’s the toy!
949B35DE-9003-4E95-99D4-D4544E73A20A.jpeg
he will destroy the ball so I have to switch it out every so often

TheFatBIRB

Walking the driveway
Real Name
David
Literally anything and everything (not the plastic thought) from 'ABirdADay' on Etsy! He's gone through his fourth one this week, and i've ordered more for him again :roflmao:
Nice ill look into that! That's funny

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Awesome, I've never heard of that brand is it your own? Also could I use the hodgepodge lite for a budgie or cockatiel? Or is it to big? And is the colored wood easy for them to break? I might get it! ;)
Yes Lil Monsters is my company :) And absolutely fine for a budgie or cockatiel. My linnie is only a wee speck of a thing about 50grams. I have several sun conure and Hahns macaw customers who like it too. The colored wood is thinly sliced 1/8" thick soft pine and is chippy, so does break easily.

My whole shop is primarily focused on toys for birds in the parrotlet to small conure range :)

TheFatBIRB

Walking the driveway
Real Name
David
Yes Lil Monsters is my company :) And absolutely fine for a budgie or cockatiel. My linnie is only a wee speck of a thing about 50grams. I have several sun conure and Hahns macaw customers who like it too. The colored wood is thinly sliced 1/8" thick soft pine and is chippy, so does break easily.

My whole shop is primarily focused on toys for birds in the parrotlet to small conure range :)
Wow congrats on the shop! That's super cool, I think ill get it. Thanks for the advice

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Wow congrats on the shop! That's super cool, I think ill get it. Thanks for the advice
You're welcome, and thank you! :) Let me know if you need any more info or have other questions!

TheBirds

Sprinting down the street
You're welcome, and thank you! :) Let me know if you need any more info or have other questions!
Remind me, do you ship to Canada? Or have the rates become too outrageous (I know carriers keep increasing fees)?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Remind me, do you ship to Canada? Or have the rates become too outrageous (I know carriers keep increasing fees)?
I ship pretty much worldwide with only a few exceptions. I ship to Canada fairly regularly! For most packages it's usually $16 to $28 USD shipping; mostly depends on the weight of the package. My cart usually calculates it pretty accurately! :)

flyzipper

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Steve
Jericho is nest-y at the moment so he's really enjoying playing in the kitchen garbage.
When I remember to chain the lower cupboard closed, he also enjoys opening the cutlery drawer and tossing the trays until things bang on the floor.
Overall, I think I'm his favourite toy, because he's constantly toying with me through these antics.

Limon

Meeting neighbors
Limon's favourite toys are these two. The first picture is a foraging toy from amazon and the second one is a activity platform from etsy. She isn't a fan of the wesco mini kabob and is always arguing with it lol.
9EF43DF5-2237-474A-9974-C9457EB2AE39.jpeg 3813828A-7A9C-4C0B-B5C9-60B3B2316889.jpeg