• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What’s YOUR favourite PARROT

KIWICHERIE

Strolling the yard
What’s your favourite parrot I dont have a favourite every parrot is my favourite

dollfish

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Zeynep Dollfish
I love caiques so much but could not deal with one. Indian ring necks have the sweetest voice. I love African greys too of course.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Budgies. In terms of wild parrots, I love golden conures, sun conures & Major Mitchell's cockatoos. Someone also posted a picture of a black cockatoo that was beautiful. & I love how hyacinth macaws resemble play dough. But I may have to add more. I took a book out of the library - Parrots of the World - very interesting.

BirdWorld

Oooooh I love soooo manyyyy! But some of my favorites are probably: Budgies, Sun conures, GCCs, Galahs, lovebirds, hyacinth macaws, and amazons.

KIWICHERIE

Strolling the yard
Budgies. In terms of wild parrots, I love golden conures, sun conures & Major Mitchell's cockatoos. Someone also posted a picture of a black cockatoo that was beautiful. & I love how hyacinth macaws resemble play dough. But I may have to add more. I took a book out of the library - Parrots of the World - very interesting.
[/QUOTE
Nice,You have great taste in parrots for sure!

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Love so many! Top of the list are
Budgies
Sun Conures
Princess parrot
And cockatoos, especially red-tail black cockatoos

Feather

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
No matter how many species I've met, poicephalus, lovebirds, cockatiels, greys, and umbrella cockatoos always come out on top.