• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What’s the weirdest thing your bird has flirted with?

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
I was making ramen, and Tteok decided the empty ramen wrapper was, I guess, beautiful - I was taking it to the trash, and he shot down my arm to my hand while I was holding it so he could heartwing, sing, kiss at it, and do this funny little lean in/lean back thing he’s picked up.

I hated to break his heart and toss it, but my dude… maybe try something sentient next time?

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
A wall. Started bobbing her head at it and regurgitating. This prompted the following conversation:

My wife: Huh. Which wall was it?
Me: The sexy wall, obviously.

Beebleburb

Strolling the yard
My GCC used to be absolutely buck wild for one particular toaster that I used to have. It was back when I lived in a studio apartment so I couldn't keep them out of the kitchen effectively but I had to resort to hanging sheets around the kitchen because that little man would just absolutely do his best to make sweet sweet love to the toaster. It was not even reflective it was black. He just absolutely fixated on it for some reason. Eventually, I got rid of it because he got so territorial over the toaster that every time I tried to go into the kitchen he would screech and swoop at me and I just honestly did not need that in my life.

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
I guess this isn’t strange but…my hair when it’s in a bun. Any tiny space that feels like a crevice, even just the folds of my pants, Wally will start his clicking and dance. My long hair when it’s down is also a nice hiding spot. He will go running from shoulder to shoulder, scratching and clicking and climbing on my bun :cautious:

AGS

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ava
Minions. He thinks they are oddly shaped yellow cockatiels.

This is when he wanted to watch Minions. He did this 3 times, clicked on Moana then found Minions in the suggested videos lol. So I let him watch it

Last edited:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Minions. He thinks they are oddly shaped yellow cockatiels.

This is when he wanted to watch Minions. He did this 3 times, clicked on Moana then found Minions in the suggested videos lol. So I let him watch it
good choice minions are super sexy:rofl:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
I would have to go for pico cat bell ball it a small ball and watching him try to mount it and it roll off is funny and disturbing at same time he angry little face gets me and the run to get it back and try again :banghead::lol:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
My GCC used to be absolutely buck wild for one particular toaster that I used to have. It was back when I lived in a studio apartment so I couldn't keep them out of the kitchen effectively but I had to resort to hanging sheets around the kitchen because that little man would just absolutely do his best to make sweet sweet love to the toaster. It was not even reflective it was black. He just absolutely fixated on it for some reason. Eventually, I got rid of it because he got so territorial over the toaster that every time I tried to go into the kitchen he would screech and swoop at me and I just honestly did not need that in my life.
:rofl: This made me giggle

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Cardboard cubes. Random chunks of veg from his meals. Perches. :confused: He ain’t picky.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Burt loves and plays up to anything he can see himself in and any kind of underwear he can find or steal which can be rather embarrassing.