• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What’s in the Box??

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I'm about to start pushing part of your order into custom builds. :D We have to go through your preferences one more time though. You have a those fosters that I don't know enough about. :)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I love getting my @seriouslynutz @Macawnutz each month. Her toys are always such a hit with my guys.
So jealous of you!!!! The postage and exchange rate makes purchasing from our vendors a very rare and special treat for me unfortunately :(
Your guys are guaranteed to be busy happy birds with boxes from Sarah every month ;)

FlyingMacaws

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Naomi
I'm about to start pushing part of your order into custom builds. :D We have to go through your preferences one more time though. You have a those fosters that I don't know enough about. :)
Ooh custom builds, does that make me like a test bunny?

FlyingMacaws

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Naomi
So jealous of you!!!! The postage and exchange rate makes purchasing from our vendors a very rare and special treat for me unfortunately :(
Your guys are guaranteed to be busy happy birds with boxes from Sarah every month ;)
I’ve been thinking of you and your flock and these horrendous fires. AUS and NZ have a special place in my heart(I nearly moved to NZ 6 years ago, and my husband and I have been to AUS a half a dozen times for military training)

FlyingMacaws

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Naomi
Yes I suppose I do need to update my profile. I just don’t have the heart to remove Scally-bird though.

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Nice order!