• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What’s everyone’s birds getting for Christmas?

FinchORI

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ori
Most likely a double flight cage w/ a divider, except i'll assemble it without the divider so its just a larger cage lol. Plus some more toys, and i'll probably make him some christmas foods.
That’s what I’m getting Will and Arlo!

ems08

Walking the driveway
I decided tonight that Riley's going to get whatever his secret santa sends, some new homemade toys from the drawer full of parts and then for the next year we'll do a Lil Monsters subscription box. To start I want to do a few months of foot toys at least because I'm bad at making them and Riley loves them. Then I think we'll alternate months between foot toys and a Bongo box, but I'll play that by ear!

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Toys and more toys. I really wantèd to get foot toys and hanging toys from the sidewalk sale but shipping charges to the UK was way out of my price range.
So, I will be purchasing locally.
Have you tried Scarlett’s parrot essentials have some nice chewable foot toys ?
we need a good uk vendor like on here I am always so tempted but I can’t justify postage

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Coal.

Only kidding. I don't know. Bailey is pretty particular about his toys and I have multiples of each one. So I have to look and see what is interesting. What do you get a bird whose favorite toy is a dishcloth?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Coal.

Only kidding. I don't know. Bailey is pretty particular about his toys and I have multiples of each one. So I have to look and see what is interesting. What do you get a bird whose favorite toy is a dishcloth?
Matching hand towel?? :rofl:

Toy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Not much this year due to the high food & heating oil prices. So I'll wrap up toys I have in storage for the birds & my dog. Even tho they may have opened some of them last year they won't know the difference.

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
The boys (Bowser and Coari) are getting a much needed order at Seriously Nutz. We had so much in storage when we moved I didn’t realize how low we had gotten now. They’re going to think they were very good macaws this year instead of the winged beavers that go through wood like I have an army of macaws they are lol. :heart::meh:

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
I just ordered a skateboard and basketball set and foot toys galore, and a really nice ahredding swing, and hanging toys and new java perches and a java play stand similar to the one we had in Canada which hopefully Frankie will remember and like, and a new ladder to make a big platform on his large stand and a heated perch for Dolly and a flightsuit for her and a harness for Frankie. Hopefully next summer we will be able to let them outside so I have quite a few months to get them both used to them. I just got a new hut for Dolly and am still considering a new playhouse for Frankie as he's starting to play in the kitchen again and hubby is getting worried about his toes with Frankie running around.

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
I think they can’t read so it shouldn't spoil the surprise to post here.

I’m looking into getting Widget a Wingdow perch. I recently discovered he likes looking outside, I’ve shown him before but where we used to live there wasn’t much to look at. Here it’s a second floor view of the mountains and even the sunset and he is a little scared but fascinated.
I haven't gotten my act together yet---but I'll be putting Wingdow Seats on sale for Xmas. Stay tuned!

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB
Toy parts arrived today :bliss:
Haven't done through it yet to remind me what I got :o: