• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Wet birdie

SwedeBird

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Here´s my little rubber duck after this year´s first shower.
He wants a shower precisely once a week, if I put him in the shower more often he just sits there rigidly and the water just run off him, he doesn´t get wet somehow :chin:, but when the right day comes he really enjoys it and spread his wings out so I can get him really soaked:lol:

Attachments

Beasley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Maggie Beasley
Aaw sweet soggy chicken :heart: I love his little cowlick!

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Linus! ♥♥♥

Akela wants two bath/week, but Eliy are the same as Linus. Accept a smaller bath but do not spreed her wings more then once a week.
But she is also taking bath when I rinse their sprouts at morning. Crazy girl! :D

What does Linus do after bath?

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Adorable wet chicken.

SwedeBird

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Linus doesn´t act like your crazy girls at all, Anette :laughing2:, he just wants to sit by himself or preferably, near me :) and get dry.

Davi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
Too cute!
He wants a shower precisely once a week
One of my two conures is the same way! My sun conure, though, can always be convinced that it's time to shower if I prompt her enough. But one of my cockatiels, Sophie, needs to be told often that she shouldn't get a shower every 5 minutes lol

Archer90

Meeting neighbors
My sun conure, though, can always be convinced that it's time to shower if I prompt her enough.

Did you ever try to turn on vaccum cleaner or even just the sound of it from YT? My is reacting to it and it was much easier to convince him to shower when he arrived to us. Im turning it on from time to time so he knows its Bath time!