• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

WEST CANADA WEDDERBURD UPDATE

metalstitcher

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rhiana
Seems the heat wave is hitting everywhere. My grandparents in Germany said it's been pretty bad in their area as well and through most of Europe.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Taco...

...xcellent rweport fwom da west Canada Weatherbird...ah lik da flwoatin pool thingy...WETWETWET...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Member IWA (International Weatherbird Association)

Predicting the weather on Avian Avenue since 2018...

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
WAS WARM AND SUNNY YESTERDAY! ALL DIS JUST TODAY! AND SNOW STILL FALLIN HEAVY!

OMG THAT"S NOT AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF CALGARY IS IT?! I didn't dare look up how much snow they got. I"M NOT READY FOR THIS. I'm only a couple hours up; I'm terrified. Oml noooo. Winter literally just ended. Pretty pretty wedderburb please tell me this is all just a cruel joke. I really didn't miss that snowy sight; it's too early for it to be back.

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
OMG THAT"S NOT AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF CALGARY IS IT?! I didn't dare look up how much snow they got. I"M NOT READY FOR THIS. I'm only a couple hours up; I'm terrified. Oml noooo. Winter literally just ended. Pretty pretty wedderburb please tell me this is all just a cruel joke. I really didn't miss that snowy sight; it's too early for it to be back.
The best part is that on the radio yesterday, there was a winter storm warning for just about everywhere nearby EXCEPT us. And lo and behold, we get buried! I must have a solid foot of snow in my yard already. People are out and about in parkas and snowpants!

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
The best part is that on the radio yesterday, there was a winter storm warning for just about everywhere nearby EXCEPT us. And lo and behold, we get buried! I must have a solid foot of snow in my yard already. People are out and about in parkas and snowpants!
:darkcloud::sad1:

Lupen

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kaitlyn
It's going to be in the 30s (Fahrenheit ... 4c ) tonight and chance of rain and thunderstorms this week here. :lol:

Thank god the birds aren't bothered by tstorms but the dogs are a pain in the rear..

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Da Bebe her, mum got outs hers sweat shert, she was chili. Morrow she wull ned hers shoorts. Theys talking neerly 80+degreees. Deers tunder storms tonite. Da wether is craZy.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton da Too heer...

itz gonna git hot heer tomorow...da hooman weather peeple says itz gonna git to 90...wat ever dat meens...so da noizey mashine in mi rwoom wil be goin off awl day...ah am gonna giv dat mashine DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Member IWA (International Weatherbird Association)

Predicting the weather on Avian Avenue since 2018...