• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Went to visit ELLIOT yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
:omg:..he matures so fast in comparison to a parrot...he is so sweet got all his diet info(always looking for more info)srteils...THANKYOU for the linc...im going to bring him home after the holidays im afraid to busy around the holidays...and i babysit for other birds dont want a new bird who hasnt been in quar..took alot of pics he is already weaned was hatched on OCT..7th

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
he is a GREEN ARACARI..LOL

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
:lol:I was going to ask what type of bird. That is SO exciting. The toucans look like such great birds! Did you see the video Titanis posted? Very cool. So, when does he come home?
no...where do i go to see it

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Here it is! Safe for you to watch since you are already getting one:) Made me want one. It is the first video of a bird that my husband watched and said, "wow, what a really cool bird" instead of losing interest:)

http://forums.avianavenue.com/ramphastid-road/6647-cute-toucan-video.html

I love the name Elliot by the way, I have an Elliot too, but he's a budgie not a toucan:)
:laughing12:i loved it thankyou...even though he is much smaller he has the same personalty already ..very loving and investagive..he is not afraid of dogs or cats..she has couple boxers and lil dogs they go right up to him an he dosent care..

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
:laughing12:i loved it thankyou...even though he is much smaller he has the same personalty already ..very loving and investagive..he is not afraid of dogs or cats..she has couple boxers and lil dogs they go right up to him an he dosent care..
Elliot is smaller than the one in the video? I don't know the differences at all. Are toucans and aracaris and toucanets all different? I would love to hear more about them.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
what an awesome birdie that is..and love the name Elliott..congratulations..how lucky you are

srtiels

Ripping up the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Susanne
Congratulations.

I've only seen them once...by accident. I ordered a mousebird from CA. When I went to the airport the baggage people were excited to see a tocan looking bird in the carrier. I kept saying no...it's a mousebirds. Well it was a green aracaris, no mouser. What happened was the breeder had 2 shipments, and had to get up in the middle of the night, long drive to the airport, and put the wrong shipping labels on the carrier. So my mouser wound up in NY city, and the airlines was great in rescheduling the bird swap :)

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
How exciting for you! Can't wait to see lots of pics of Elliott and read a lot of stories about him.

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Y'all have Elliott, I have Olivia, the green aracari here LOL:rofl: My niece wanted to know if there would be a Munch or Elliot in my future!!! I guess there is, just not at my house.

Peggy

Status
Not open for further replies.