• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Well . . . I know for absolute certain that Java is a male

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Try this one :batonthehead:under the "Happy" tab of emoticons.

Thankfully I think it's only the Vasa's. I had a fleeting vision of what my flock would look like if they were Vasas. 1 male Sun, 2 male Quakers and then about 7.5 male tiels and another 7.5 male gccs. Waaaay too much schmeckle to be able to avoid.
Dare I ask in this thread.......7.5??? Does that mean 1/2 a schmeckle??

LSA

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Leslie

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Well I have 13 gccs and 15 tiels so I did that great thing they do with statistics - 7.5 ... though I don't have any half birds wandering about.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I'm not sorry :D
If I have to deal with his schmeckle, the least I can do is share the experience with all of you guys! Aren't you happy I joined AA :hehe:
I am!
I'm happy! :D
I only have to see it in a pic, and not IRL. And knowing that you must made my day! :smuggrin::p:o:

And I didn't know this, so for me this was education. :)

when ekkies were first found they were thought to be two species - one red and the other green. So they kept pairs of all red or all green and were disappointed that there were no offspring.
But that was funny! :D
It has happen to aquarium fishes too. And they believed that this fish was impossible to breed in aquarium. :D

LSA

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Leslie
It has happen to aquarium fishes too. And they believed that this fish was impossible to breed in aquarium.
You reminded me of a silly story.
When you started a saltwater aquarium, you used to have to put guppies or a Molly in to die. (PM me for an explanation.) Who knew the Molly was pregnant. As fast as the babies spurted out, the mother swallowed them. This set off my young daughter, "She's eating her babies! She's eating her babies!"

Status
Not open for further replies.