• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Well hello to you all...here I am.

BertAllen

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Dave
Welcome Glenda!!! Glad to see you here but does Mike know your running free. LOL

Parrotkiss

Hit the Road
Frankenmuth, Michigan (Formerly from the U.K.)
Real Name
Glenda
Welcome Glenda!!! :hiya:

Nice to finally hear from you, not just hear about you...... about time you joined us crazy bird people;)
Welcome Glenda!!! :hiya:

Nice to finally hear from you, not just hear about you...... about time you joined us crazy bird people;)
Why thank you! Yes I'm finally here, I can actually run around the house now with same clothes on instead of an hour getting ready for work because of stay home order. Bird people are fun, loving and respect animals of all kinds, and of course crazy but only because our birds made us that way.
:laughing6:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Welcome. Glad to have you with us.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Why Thank you. Do you have a Zoo? I noticed the name.
No offense. I love zoo's.
My "zoo" consists of 6 parrots, 4 cats, and a dog. At the time I joined we had 10 cats and 2 dogs, and 4 parrots.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Why thank you! Do I call you Zara? I need to say this, you look like a cloned double of my niece in England. I had to do a triple take here. Please don't take that the wrong way.
Yes Zara is my name. When I joined AA it was still available, lucky because I have no imagination with usernames :lol:
It´s funny, I often have people tell me I look like such-a-person, or they saw someone who looks like me... I must have lots of doppelgangers! :rolleyes:

Parrotkiss

Hit the Road
Frankenmuth, Michigan (Formerly from the U.K.)
Real Name
Glenda
Yes Zara is my name. When I joined AA it was still available, lucky because I have no imagination with usernames :lol:
It´s funny, I often have people tell me I look like such-a-person, or they saw someone who looks like me... I must have lots of doppelgangers! :rolleyes:
Ha ha ha Must be in the gene's hon. But then the men in England all hang out at the pub giving the full monty and having a chin wag saying everyone is related and looks like them. I used to be told I look like a lot of people if I go in pub there.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Me too! Apparently, I'm not one of a kind but one of many. I've never looked in the mirror and seen the image of Doris Day but plenty of others have told me I look like her. All this time.... I've been a celebrity and never knew it!!!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Me too! Apparently, I'm not one of a kind but one of many. I've never looked in the mirror and seen the image of Doris Day but plenty of others have told me I look like her. All this time.... I've been a celebrity and never knew it!!!
I love Doris Day movies!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I frequently got told that I look like "Michelle ". My aunt Michelle, my niece Michelle, my daughter Michelle, my neighbor, my friend etc. Either there were a lot of Michelle's around that looked like me or Michelle was known or related to everyone and/or really got around. These various incidences were spread over many locations.