• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Welcome to the world little Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
Thanks everyone. :D I'm very proud of the hoofers even if I don't see them often anymore. I'm hoping to go see the new baby next weekend and once again go through my mind on what it would cost to board my boy up here. So want to...SO expensive!

SallyQZ

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
Wow, those are absolutely breathtaking photos! Such gorgeous horses, and I love, love, love foal pics!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Wow beautiful horses! I have always loved black horses!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
:eek::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful pics and videos. Amazing!!
Ok..I am soooo jealous. There, I said it.:lol:
Are these like super mega expensive? Like, have to be rich or win the lottery first expensive?:o:

TextsFromParrots

Real Name
Kristen
Hee! Thank you. :D I love that picture of him so much too! As for being expensive, well yes and no. It really all depends on the quality you want and what you want to do with them. Our horses are bred from a pretty exclusive line so most of our colts and fillies go between $15,000-$30,000 depending on the dam and sire, as well as the foal's potential and how they turn out during the first keuring (A judging they're taken too just as they're weaning and again at 3 years old).

That being said, you can get them for $2000 on up as Friesian sport horses. These are normally cross bred with other breeds, but truthfully some of them are just gorgeous and lovely movers. Some are cross bred with Gypsy Vanner horses which are just gorgeous!! You can even get a pure blood for around $4-5K depending on where you go since the higher priced ones are normally that way just because they're being bought with an eye towards breeding or showing. :)

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Well you have to have dreams. If I were you, I would have figured out a way to stay.;) Thanks again for sharing. I miss being around horses. I have a real connection to them.:)

TextsFromParrots

Real Name
Kristen
I wish I had found a way too. *sighs* Sadly it's in an area that's slowly bleeding to death economically and there's no jobs there. But it's only two hours away so I go down pretty often. ;) And definitely good to dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.