• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Welcome to the Marketplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
A place to share your favorite places to buy supplies for your birds. :dance4::dance4: Its great to be able to get recommendations from others that have had good experiences with a particular store. We will be looking for older threads to move here that relate to places to go shop for our bid supplies, but if we miss any feel free to send one of us a PM. :laughing12:

Holli

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Holli
I would like to add an online store if that is ok...

I have been buying from K and S Custom Parrots and Exotics Supply Store
for a while now...several orders have been place and received. I receive confirmations very promptly - and I receive my product just as promptly.

I live in the outskirts of town - where the only pet-store available is the big chains - with the worst selection! I get my Harrison's and all my forging toys from K & S.

Please feel free to delete this post if this is not what the intention of this thread was meant for...

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Online I have ordered from CA Bird Nerds and been VERY happy with their stuff. I have ordered some toys from Drs Foster and Smith and they were ok too. I just ordered from True Love and am waiting for my stuff. In town, I sometimes go to Your Basic Bird in Berkeley, CA which I really like. They are about 20 minutes from me.

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Holli, thank you so much for posting that site. I love the pricing on the Harrison's. Me thinks I found a new store to shop at, lol

Slic102

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lisa Cook
I would like to add an online store if that is ok...

I have been buying from K and S Custom Parrots and Exotics Supply Store for a while now...several orders have been place and received. I receive confirmations very promptly - and I receive my product just as promptly.

I live in the outskirts of town - where the only pet-store available is the big chains - with the worst selection! I get my Harrison's and all my forging toys from K & S.

Please feel free to delete this post if this is not what the intention of this thread was meant for...
Yes, I've gotten several orders there as well and the customer service was awesome.

As for brick and mortar stores, if anyone lives in the DFW area, there is a wonderful bird only store in Richardson called Treetop Bird Center. The owner has a masters in something avian (cannot recall atm), and is a wonderful person. Her store is always packed, many of us long time customers come back with our birds to visit (you must have proof of bloodwork and recent vet records of a healthy bird) to go in the back area where the visiting section is. They also take in surrendered birds, problem birds, pluckers, etc, and find them new homes. I can't say enough good things about this place!

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
I'm glad you guys have this here now! Excellent!!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have a few I'd like to recommend. Not only because of variety and quality but also because of great service Before and After purchasing!:hug8:
There are a few canadian sites and a few American sites.:dance4::dancing:

All Products : Pionus Parrots Jolly Balls, Pionus Parrots Jolly Balls and More!

Jouets pour perroquets de qualité supérieure; ROSIE

At les jouetsrosie - they ship all over North American and overseas too. Although the site is in french you can translate it to english by using google translator or you can just email the owner directly for your purchase. She speaks english and is awesome. Her email is ouellet4@hotmail.com

I really love to shop there.:dancing:

The parrot boutique La Voliere: Toys, food, products and everything for your parrot.

Mother Pluckin' Bird Toys - Home of the ATOM

http://www.boutiqueperroquet.ca/index.php

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
Thank you Vicki :heart:

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
I ordered some Harrison's and Zoopreem from K and S Custom Parrot and Exotics. Today I recieved a personal phone call from them. All I can say is WOW!!! What fantastic customer service! I will be continuing to order from them. Again, Holli, thanks for the info.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Great idea ;)

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I always order from Mybirdstore.com My supplies arrive within 1-2 days with out paying extra for overnight. They have excellent homemade parrot blends, made fresh daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.