• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS WELCOME to the 2021 SPRING SIDEWALK SALE

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
You're so lucky, MR. Mango! I was placing an order, but shipping was $90 (so $110 CND). I could pay it & am used to being gouged on shipping, but that's too much gouging in one go. I'm used to more like $40-$50 USD per order.

Too bad, post-COVID I had plans to put my nieces & nephews to work manufacturing jewellery (for them) & bird toys for my budgies. :roflmao:

@Susan and Oliver The coupon doesn't work. I get an error message. Hot on the heels of the above disappointment, I tried to place an order with you. Got this error. Any ideas?

I'd also like the boings to not have loose ends. I need the ends to be longer, so I can braid them or them to be somehow covered. Pistachio carefully severs loose thread & eats it. :eek: He's obsessed. I covered the loose ends of their ring swings with vet tape, thanks to an idea of saroj12. But I'd like to avoid the issue this time. Is this possible?

View attachment 381227
Shipping is based on the dollar amount spent and excess shipping charges are refunded back to you.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
I finally put in my calibird nerds order and am so excited I can't wai to recieve it, btw @calibird when its shipped will I be emailed a tracking code? :bliss:
I would love to send you tracking information. However, I just sent you an email about getting assorted colors and the email bounced back to me. Not exactly sure why. I will send you a private message with tracking information. You will receive an assortment of colors.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@calibird Is it possible to get an accurate quote before placing an order? It's usually a pain to get an actual monetary refund out of PayPal. I don't have my cart anymore & had spent ages assembling it. Would it be saved anywhere? It won't be in my browser, as I clear the history in between shopping destinations.

Susan and Oliver

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
You're so lucky, MR. Mango! I was placing an order, but shipping was $90 (so $110 CND). I could pay it & am used to being gouged on shipping, but that's too much gouging in one go. I'm used to more like $40-$50 USD per order.

Too bad, post-COVID I had plans to put my nieces & nephews to work manufacturing jewellery (for them) & bird toys for my budgies. :roflmao:

@Susan and Oliver The coupon doesn't work. I get an error message. Hot on the heels of the above disappointment, I tried to place an order with you. Got this error. Any ideas?

I'd also like the boings to not have loose ends. I need the ends to be longer, so I can braid them or them to be somehow covered. Pistachio carefully severs loose thread & eats it. :eek: He's obsessed. I covered the loose ends of their ring swings with vet tape, thanks to an idea of saroj12. But I'd like to avoid the issue this time. Is this possible?

View attachment 381227

Oh my! I can't figure out why it's not working!! I'll try again and let you know.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
@calibird Is it possible to get an accurate quote before placing an order? It's usually a pain to get an actual monetary refund out of PayPal. I don't have my cart anymore & had spent ages assembling it. Would it be saved anywhere? It won't be in my browser, as I clear the history in between shopping destinations.
I can see your shopping cart. I will send you the order in an email. Without me counting and packaging everything up their isnt a way to know how much the physical order weighs. By looking at the order I know it is under 4 pounds which gives you First Class International. The shipping charge would be no more than $45.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Sparkles99 @iamwhoiam and others that have carts with Oliver's Garden...the code works now spring21

No one will ever call me a tech wizard. Happy shopping everyone.
Thanks. Had a lot of stuff to do this AM but am now going to work on my order. Have to finish going through the hoarded toys first. :D

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Susan and Oliver Code is working just fine now. I did leave a note to get 3 Triggers natural/3 colored and also to get the Fish Stick natural if possible.
Thanks!!
Going through toy hoard I found an anchor, two Jimmy Halfa Lobstas, two Spring Poseys, a turkey, a dog, and more. I really need to inventory the toys, make a list and cross items off as they are used so I know when they need to be replenished.

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
@Susan and Oliver Code is working just fine now. I did leave a note to get 3 Triggers natural/3 colored and also to get the Fish Stick natural if possible.
Thanks!!
Going through toy hoard I found an anchor, two Jimmy Halfa Lobstas, two Spring Poseys, a turkey, a dog, and more. I really need to inventory the toys, make a list and cross items off as they are used so I know when they need to be replenished.
Thanks for the order @iamwhoiam Re your toy stash...are you one of the AA toy hoarders? I've heard there are a few of them here. Put those Spring Poseys in their cages.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks for the order @iamwhoiam Re your toy stash...are you one of the AA toy hoarders? I've heard there are a few of them here. Put those Spring Poseys in their cages.
Yes, I am a very naughty toy hoarder. I still have some toys from Mother Pluckin'
Keno got a Spring Posey, Casey got the Plain Jane and Mulder got Fish Stick.

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@calibird

I really struggled with the site as it kept deleting my cart! Says it went through- (sorry it’s so large, Queenie’s birthday and she’s a shredder)- anywho it looks like some plastic beads didn’t make it on there. Can I add to the order since it’s already gone through without paying more shipping? If I can’t, that’s okay I’m sure she’ll be okay with the amount she’s already getting.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If they are discontinued they become highly collectible. I think that the Mother Pluckin' ones must be worth a lot of $$$$$$ since that store has closed. :D
There are several members here who are hoarders but they aren't brave enough to admit it. :laugh: