• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS WELCOME to the 2021 FALL SIDEWALK SALE

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Last edited:

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
Fall21SWS.jpg
TBBTOYS.com for October 29-31, 2021

Sunni Tiel

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
Awesome, I happen to be in a spending mood :merlieshops:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Oh gosh, guys, I don't have any money at the end of the month. :( I get paid on the 3rd.
Sorry! We did do the last sale (or one before that maybe) the 1st weekend and had just as many complaints about that. So we unfortunately can't make everyone happy :(

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Oh gosh, guys, I don't have any money at the end of the month. :( I get paid on the 3rd.
I have a Lay Away Plan/Payments which works well for those who can't spare the extra at the time of a sale! Just read in the description area well to understand how to use it.

Last edited:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I have a Lay Away Plan/Payments which works well for those who can't spare the extra at the time of a sale! Just read in the description area well to understand how to use it.
Oh yes true! My site also is equipped with Shop Pay which lets you pay for a purchase over $50, split up into 4 payments every 2 weeks :)

Sweet Louise

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Any one selling bulk balsa blocks? Need some (dozens) for rescue toys and Louise/Grady.
thank you

wish I were more skilled at this like @Macawnutz and you other skilled folks. Rescue birds aren't complaining but would like the toys to look nicer for them. Although, Louise does prefer the ones with embedded stuff, so I will keep buying completed toys too!

Last edited:

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Any one selling bulk balsa blocks? Need some (dozens) for rescue toys and Louise/Grady.
thank you

wish I were more skilled at this like @Macawnutz and you other skilled folks. Rescue birds aren't complaining but would like the toys to look nicer for them. Although, Louise does prefer the ones with embedded stuff, so I will keep buying completed toys too!
These stores have balsa blocks! There may be others as well!

Laurie at The Best Bird Toys
Balsa Blocks

Ann at California Bird Nerds
Wood Bird Toy Parts California Bird Nerds Make Your Own Bird Toys Cockatiel Conure African Greys Amazons HUGE Selection LOW Prices DIY Bird Toy Parts Hard Wood Soft Wood Pine Wood Wood Beads

Farlie

Real Name
Rick
thank you

Are you a DIY person? I love California Bird Nerds, they have tons of parts.
Balsa? I buy from eBay or Amazon. I like pine for my conure. It's a little harder for beak trimming. Try your local hardware store and ask for scraps. Lowe's and the like are great for scraps.