• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS WELCOME to the 2016 FALL SIDEWALK SALE **UPDATED**

truste

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley
I just need to be strong for a couple more hours, and then the paltry remains of my savings will be safe:broke:

I almost stuck by the amount I was shooting for...............and then I NEEDED a pretty OG Christmas tree. But that was only another $20 bucks or so, big deal................and then :rant:SOMEONE:rant: posted a thread all about OG anchors and I resisted all day yesterday...............but finally caved tonight. :headsmack:

Now I need to :canthear: and avoid the marketplace because I'm weak and there still enough time to do a lot of damage!

:scared5:

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
@Danita i missed your coupon for the sws but if I go ahead and order tonight anyway can you still do the 20% off the AO for the toy drive?

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
I fell asleep after dinner and was hustling to get everything else in by 12 est, lol.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
So lame, lol. I fell asleep at 9:15 last night and we did nothing for Halloween either:laugh:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
@Danita i missed your coupon for the sws but if I go ahead and order tonight anyway can you still do the 20% off the AO for the toy drive?
I think the toy drive is valid for quite a while, independent of the SWS.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
my TnT order was in before the sale, can't wait for it to get here and I can get rid of one of Bebe's crappy perches.
Sweet Pea will get the other perch and they will share parrot candy if the are both good birds.
@jmfleish can you please let me know when you ship it so I will know. my hood is famous for things being taken from the mail box area. thank you.
It went out today. You should have gotten an email from USPS with tracking information.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
I have to recheck my budget before I order any more. I started adding items and can't do that.

Ann is fast. :)

Do you think the medium tie fighter would be a good size for red-bellied parrots? How about the small all wood mother lode vs the medium?
Surprise! You got the Medium Tie Fighter! LOL!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks. I was very surprised when I saw that I had won the Tie Fighter. When I saw the photo of the prize @jmfleish was offering I decided I needed to go to TNT and buy at least one not thinking that I might win. As a Star Wars fan I might have to keep one for myself.