• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Weird colored droppings

APlumpBird

Moving in
Hey guys, so today I noticed some abnormal droppings in one of my lovebirds. His diet consists of Roudybush pellets and Zupreem FruitBlend. He is eating and drinking fine, acting like his normal self, its just the droppings that I've noticed are weird. Here are some pictures I took of them. IF someone could please help me and thank you!

Attachments

cheekypie

Walking the driveway
Usually colorful things will make the poop different colours. Usually if there is no blood in it٫ its healthy. I do suggest non-fruity pellets because they are high in sugar (good brands are Roudybush and Harrisons). If you are really concerned I suggest a vet visit. The poop looks healthy however the orange one is slighty interesting. Just keep an eye on the different dropping.

APlumpBird

Moving in
One thing that happened was that they broke some colored Popsicle sticks that was on one of their toys and somehow got into the water and it stained the water red overnight. But then that would mean all of them would have colorful poops but then again, I'm not sure. But thank you so much for the help.

cheekypie

Walking the driveway
Its no problem! I would say that your bird is healthy. The orange will probably go away in less than a day.