• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

We need more pictures!!

jh81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
Well im glad i could make someone laugh ;-) i try to make at least one person smile everyday :heart:
I dont put Coco away either, i just stop scritching her and start talking about something :lmfao:

I honestly am not looking for Mr. Right at this moment, too much going on in my life!
Besides, i wouldnt want Kaya and Coco to go jealous :hehe:

Snowghost

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Terri
Awesome pics everyone, love the "bean me up" coffee mug

Snowghost

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Terri
Thanks for the tips Eloy. My password seems to be working here now. Sigh.... I tried Chrome and for some reason it wipes out my tool bars on FF. My lap top is approaching 5 years old.. It might be that. Is yahoo changing things? I used to be able to log into both of my accounts for email now I have have them send a code to my cell phone. I think the security is a little over the top these days. If anyone wants to read my email have at it. LOL

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Poppers controls the dining table...good morning everyone....she makes it known she's alive and kicking....lol.
IMG_20190714_103722_burst_01.jpg IMG_20190714_103735_burst_01.jpg IMG_20190714_103841_burst_01.jpg IMG_20190714_103846_burst_01.jpg

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
Shes so gorgeous!
Coco bit me today... not hard, but hard enough to put her back on the perch and ignore for a while!
After she was ever so sweet :)

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
How doe one upload a photo from I phone? I have the small one. Have many on main computer for tomorrow. Now on kindle fire.
really enjoying all the AA bird photos.

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
Well “the small one” could be any of a hundred phones really ;-)

But generally speaking you should be able to upload pictures just as on the desktop.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I have a multitude of M&M photos like every other bird person. What to upload into this fantastic thread? I will start with early photos of when they were first in my life.

First one is of Murphy actually before he was weaned at the breeders. Second photo shows Mickey as she was at first, a runt of the clutch and feather really a mess. She was just so much smaller than Murphy.

baby.png P1020305.jpg

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
You asked for it! Some younger photos between 13 weeks and one year. This is all Mickey and you can see how she is changing. mickey 3.jpg Good Mickey.jpg wet.jpg

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
OK for Mr. Murphy:

Murphy @ 6 months.jpg blue.jpg Me.jpg Murphy Day 1.jpg

In the last photo Murphy was under 1 year of age and flight feathers were not grown back in from the breeders cutting them.

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
I LOVE the wet suit picture hehehe Mr Murphy reminds me of my own budgie i once had, that was before the internet so sadly i dont have any pics :(

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Sorry you have no photos of that budgie but you have good memories. What was the name and mutation? Murphy is Violet spangled.