• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

We need more pictures!!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
All the grey photos warm my heart. When i had a TAG she loved yogurt and Trader Joes frozen sweet potato fries best. I have a video on You Tube somewhere.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Snowghost

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Terri
Don't know why the same photo posted so many times. I'm still new to cell phone photography.

Good to know Michael about the grip. I didn't know if it was fear or not. He was a little wobbly and hanging on TIGHT! Clayton, my grandson took many photos but they came out blurry and I was telling him to hurry up. The longer Paco was on my arm the heavier he got. Whew! I'm just happy Paco is making great progress and it's only been 5 months. His diet has improved with a variety of food. The stinker was throwing his Nutri Berries, (different flavor so I thought it was that) now he is gobbling them up again. He gets bored, I swear! Eating pellets, his tail feathers are coming in and his wings are shiny, fluffy on his chest and under his neck.

Thank you all for your continued support and advice.

Next question, he is Mr. Chatterbox at night, will not go to sleep until I do. Is it ok he is a night owl? Can't cover him up, he is terrified of the blanket. I worry he isn't getting the 12 hours he is supposed to get?

My Zon screamed with demand to be covered and go to bed when the sun set and up when it was up.

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
The grip of Coco’s nails always lead to my arm bleeding, ut thats part of the job :)

LOLOOVEEEE the pics!! Keep ‘em coming! :heart:

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I've never covered my amazons (they don't get covered out in the wild).

I'm not sure I agree with 12 hours of sleep either. Do they REALLY have that in the wild?

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Here are my linnies, Caspar is cobalt and Emrys is turquoise (although the mutation actually looks teal.)
20190811_140055.jpg

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Beak matching his body!