• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

We had our first outing today! And she was nearly kidnapped!

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Pepper spray is illegal here. :crycry2:

A wolf dog sounds like a serious undertaking. I’m sticking to shelties…:scared5:

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Love my Wolfdogs ..as long as they are socialized really well they are great dogs :cool:

Shannan

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Shannan
Love my Wolfdogs ..as long as they are socialized really well they are great dogs :cool:
I absolutely LOVED my Wolf hybrids (two for me, two for my parents, plus friends) but they are definitely not a dog for everyone and do take good training. That said, my male Wolf hybrid who was 78% wolf was one of the only dogs that I totally, completely trusted. You need to understand them and they need to be highly socialized early and often.

haze

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sam
Wow. I've always fantasized about having a social bird that is comfortable going out to public places someday, but stories like this make me a little relieved my birds aren't down to meet lots of new people. I'm so sorry this happened to you. It must've been really scary.

caspin22

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christine
Part of what's driving me crazy was her saying I don't have my life together. I don't, but dang. Do I look that not-together? Why did she think I don't have my life together?
You and I have the same hair. Strangers think I'm either some weird punk, or I'm dying of cancer. I just....don't like hair. Only thing I can think of is that she made a similar judgment of you based on that. She's unhinged regardless.

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
dont let that experience put you of going out with her yeah the worlds full of fools you have dealt with it once and will be better prepared if it was to happen again..

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Please please don’t let her put you off going out with her if you both enjoyed the experience I know it was your first time out but do not let someone else’s stupid comments/actions ruin things for you both

I think sometimes walking away is best thing to do as some people there’s no talking to no reasoning with

I know her comment about you not having your life together will have got in your head and upset you but that was her intention to make you feel that for her ends
She doesn’t know you and can not make that judgment from one 2min conversation

we know how much Isadora means to you and how much you put into her so take it out of your head put it down to dumping into an idiot and do not let her affect your decision