• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Watermarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
thanks guys - this will help save my free trial of Corel - since I can't upload my actual disk on this computer , it was a waste of my 30 days to use it just to add my name to the corner of a pic lol

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Thank you Patter, I am thinking about getting PS. :)

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
I didn't go with PS because I didn't need it. Even with my design work, I didn't need the full version. PSE works awesome! And search YouTube "watermark in PS" or "watermark in PSE" and you will get a LOT of hits that show you how to create what you want. :) Works great!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Sorry I think I am meaning what you have. Not the $600.00 version, I almost choked when I saw that. I think I was looking at PSE7 and it was around $119.00 after a 20.00 rebate, does that sound about right?

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
Sorry I think I am meaning what you have. Not the $600.00 version, I almost choked when I saw that. I think I was looking at PSE7 and it was around $119.00 after a 20.00 rebate, does that sound about right?
That's the one! :) Yes, the full version is crazy expensive. PSE 7.0 is wonderful and does a LOT! :) I am sure you will love it!

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 Plus
This is what I was looking at. It is Version 8
Yes, I heard version 8 just came out recently. I just got 7.0 last December when I upgraded from 4.0 to 7.0. I know when they went from 6.0 to 7.0 there weren't many changes so I will stick with what I have for a while. Heck, it took me 3 new versions before I finally upgraded before. :lol:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Cool! If I get it I will let you know how it is! For the difference in the price between regular 8.0 and 8.0 plus I think it is worth going with the plus! $79.00 vs $119.99

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Please let us know how you like it once you get it Pat.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
I will Kristy..Oh boy another toy for me..look out!:dance4:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
It is good for you mind, keep you nice and sharp and witty too!

hsmoscout

Rollerblading along the road
hmm...I wish I could get PSE. Oh well, just another gadget on the wish list. :rolleyes: I'm sure I'll want a watermark once I get my new camera...

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
It is good for you mind, keep you nice and sharp and witty too!
Yes everyone knows I need to keep this mind active..:dancing:
hmm...I wish I could get PSE. Oh well, just another gadget on the wish list. :rolleyes: I'm sure I'll want a watermark once I get my new camera...
AJ maybe you can ask Santa for PSE..

Attachments

hsmoscout

AJ maybe you can ask Santa for PSE..
I'm asking Santa for a camera that is way out of his budget, but a little elf told me that since there was a special "deal" at the toy factory, I am probably going to get the camera AND a telephoto lens! :D Yay Santa! :dance4:
:hehe::hehe::hehe:
So, I think I'll just have to buy PSE on my own. Don't want to upset Santa buy pushing my luck and asking for way more than I can even hope to get. :eek: That would be bad! :hehe:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
I'm asking Santa for a camera that is way out of his budget, but a little elf told me that since there was a special "deal" at the toy factory, I am probably going to get the camera AND a telephoto lens! :D Yay Santa! :dance4:
a telephoto!! ooh that is great news A.J.!!!

hsmoscout

a telephoto!! ooh that is great news A.J.!!!
A telephoto with no image stabilization...do you think Santa would get mad if I asked for a tripod? :huh: Zoom + camera shake - IS = bad :eek:
:hehe:
Off topic again, sorry. Medication isn't working...:hehe:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
So, I think I'll just have to buy PSE on my own. Don't want to upset Santa buy pushing my luck and asking for way more than I can even hope to get. :eek: That would be bad! :hehe:
I guess you will have to be extra good these next couple of months and see what Christmas miracles come to be..:dancing:

LuvMyBirds

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
I bought PS7 last year to be able to write on pic - way to intense for me. I then updated to to the newest version of Picasa3 which includes the ability to add text. It's Google's, free and oh so very easy. This might be way under what you want, but you can change the font, color etc. It also does the collages like my signature.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Barbara thank you so much for your review. I will check that out too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.