• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Wasting food sooo much fun

SumitaSinh

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hey birbs! Do ya lyk thwoing food? Ah jest lyk dat. Last nyt, mom geb me spoutz and ah picking up and thwoing dem awl obber. Dat got angry and told me a bad boy (lyk ah care!:wacky:).. Ah also lub thwoing me veggies and pellets. Lemme know if youz also do dis :D
-Inca da Zon

Attachments

Lori:D

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Zoe
I luveeee eet
Do u luve poopin innn ya warta wen it’s freshly chanjed?
-p

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I luveeee eet
Do u luve poopin innn ya warta wen it’s freshly chanjed?
-p
Ah usually don't do dat (lyk da idea) but budgie boys always do it, they lub it.

Jogging around the block
ah yez good timez throwing food! i especially lyke it when hooman gibs me a apple slize on da side of da cage so i can bitez da apple and then fling the piecez i bit off all overz da flor and on hoomanz face even tho it is ma favourwit i only wike tha juice
-sunny da budgie

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
Ah yez! Any bowlls dat r loose i throw to the flor! I likes throwwin the chunks on da floor too! i awlso love to throw my toyz!
-Lovie da SCToo

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Lovie, u iz a great Too... Ah knows Too can create a lotz off chalenges for hoomans... Gib mee som tips :heart:

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
Lovie, u iz a great Too... Ah knows Too can create a lotz off chalenges for hoomans... Gib mee som tips :heart:
u haz the rigt bird, i haz manyy tips! firsst scream rally loud so da hoomans can hear u far faar away. when da hooman isnt lookin snek on the floor an chew anythin an everthing! i lik to chew da toy rope or clip thingy so it falls to tda floor amd remofe al perches!
-Lovie da SCToo