• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Wasabi, PLEASE...

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
for just two minutes out of 24 hours, could you try to keep an even keel just until I am finished cage cleaning! After that, lunge at me all ya want, switch moods every hundredth of one second. Go for it. Just TWO minutes I would like to be able to clean in peace and to not have to watch you every moment.

I know it's your home and I am a lowly guest and servant, but please, consider being reasonable for 120 seconds. Just consider it. Do you want to live in a pig sty? Do you care? No, I did not think so. SMH.

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He's just being more of a pill today. Nothing new. I should have known by the gleam in his eye this morning it was gonna be one of those mornings. Little devil.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Welcome to the club. We keep Lurches cage over a patch of vinyl floor they put in front of the front door here so he can make his mess off the carpets.
If I go over there when he's out he'll run over, watch me, fluff up and reach out and bite my back or whatever he can reach:eek:
I have to keep an eye on him around his house, then we have the I don't want to go to bed thing now too:rolleyes: even though he'll defend his cage to the death.
He gets pissy sometimes when we try to change his bowels too but usually we can just do it while he's out on the chair or harassing the other one of us here.
A lot of times he'll run over to the thread ball thing we got him and beat the snot outa it to show us his displeasure though so better it then one of us, maybe Wasabi could use something similar to take his anger out on.

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What kind of bird is Lurch? I'll see if I could put something in the cage corner that he might be able to beat up. He has stuff on the floor he likes to bite at when he can't reach me when I vacuum around the cage . Hmmmm, that's worth a try. Thanks! :dance4:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:hug8:

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
He's a Maxi Pionus with a bit of a attitude. He's mostly OK once he's out for the day but if he's in a bad mood you leave him alone or get ready for a fight. He loves scritches and treats, likes to hangout and snooze, but still has his I'm a rough tough motorcycle rider attitude moments:rofl:

Last edited:

danadear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
Callahan is pretty territorial at the moment. I found an untreated willow laundry basket at the flea market for a buck. He has nearly demolished that thing. He is perched on it, butt up in the air, head down and chewing almost constantly lately and as you can imagine it looks like a matchbook factory exploded in there. But he does not want me to disturb his masterpiece. :rolleyes: Makes for a messy cage. When I can lure him out on the porch I clean his cage getting rid of all the yucky stuff and then trying to put his "nest" back like I found it. :D

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Callahan sounds like he is having a ball! Good find!

W has that look in his eye again today, so I am not even going to try it. There is barely any hint of a mess at all. Hubby cleaned the cage really good yesterday, so maybe tomorrow W will let me in a little bit. Maybe. Here's hoping.