• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Warning!!! Note to all moderators

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Wrong.

On post on WD FB from the 10 Aug that addresses and posts screenshots of ¨transactions¨ between WD and HWS, the first comment by WD is addressing removing Claire from the page and specificly calls out AA as a ¨group mob¨.
She then on the same thread, replies to a comment saying ¨this one angry person created a mob that´s sending hate mail and phone calls¨.

So yea, she did blame, and not just mention, but clearly state AA, more specificly one of the aforementioned ladies. No idea if she blames Claire or Tanya or both, but she is 100% blaming AA for the hate mail and phonecalls.

Edit:
View attachment 312767 View attachment 312766
This woman and company are not worth my wasting time on to call or send hate mail. I don't play that "game" because, more often than not, it comes back to bite you.

I believe her posts are what is covered by the expression "crocodile's tears".

Last edited:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Yes and if I'm a customer, I want to read positive things -- not constant whining and excuses from my vendor. Life's tough enough, we don't need drama nor crocodile tears.

So yea, she did blame, and not just mention, but clearly state AA, more specificly one of the aforementioned ladies. No idea if she blames Claire or Tanya or both, but she is 100% blaming AA for the hate mail and phonecalls.
I blame Claire.

:jawdrop1: :wtf: :smuggrin:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Yes and if I'm a customer, I want to read positive things -- not constant whining and excuses from my vendor. Life's tough enough, we don't need drama nor crocodile tears.

I blame Claire.

:jawdrop1: :wtf: :smuggrin:
Yay she picked me! :fairy2: She can blame me for calling her out on her Facebook account as to why she won't refund People asking to cancel orders? :blink:

Sure let's play the blame game, next! :sandra:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I blame Claire.
No idea who the ¨one angry person¨ is. Maybe they themselves don´t even know who it is?
In the FB thread she names Claire and Tanya from HWS, but maybe it is you? Because you started the thread. Could even be Karen for starting the previous thread. Or even Danita because this is her site...
Who knows, and who cares. Like you said,

if I'm a customer, I want to read positive things -- not constant whining and excuses from my vendor.
Yea. People want to purchase from a professional.

Did you get a refund yet? I hope you sorted some food out for your flock

She can blame me for calling her out on her Facebook account as to why she won't refund People asking to cancel orders? :blink:
If she had just refunded people from the begining she would only have half the complaints she has now.

I started off very unbiased. I have not had a good experience with the vendor, but I haven´t had a bad one either. I have zero experience with the vendor, Never purchased and don´t know the lady. But as more and more members come forward sharing their experience of being ripped off, refunds denied, messed around, receiving sub-par products, not labelling ingredients, birds becoming ill etc it is hard to remain unbiased.
The people suffering are good people who I respect and care for, people who spend their spare time on this forum helping other birds and owners in need, giving advice, sometimes life-saving. It upsets me that they were taken advantage of so coldly.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Yay she picked me! :fairy2: She can blame me for calling her out on her Facebook account as to why she won't refund People asking to cancel orders? :blink:

Sure let's play the blame game, next! :sandra:
LOL you knew i was kidding, right?

@Zara - the IPad isn’t doing it’s quote job.... I checked my bank and there’s no reimbursement on the card yet. Hubby pointed out it’s been 2 days, they asked for 2 weeks. LOL