• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Warning!!! Note to all moderators

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Hey guys,
That vendor W.D.s now has attorneys and legal personnel involved. It's stated by this person that Death threats by phone and other means coming from AA. Now legal authority is involved. Do not call and ask where your order is, your calls are rerouted
And monitored now.

I would Take down all threads pertaining to that vendor including this one. Anything said can be used against AA and risk being shut down.
We are a good community here, let's not go making any threats. Personally I don't believe anyone here made any threats against that vendor.
But if threads are up still, something could be used from those threads and turned against us in a harmful way.....
Your welcome!

" Hawk"

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
How do you know this?

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
How do you know this?
Called about rest of order and was rerouted with recorded detailed phone message.
So I checked her face book page and it was as updated about similar thing that was on the phone. Both phone and Facebook said legal representation is now present due to threats. And that no phone calls will be accepted. Messages could be left there. Yea right...want to take the chance!?!?

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I would certainly hope this isn't a ploy to deter honest consumers from gaining back the money they paid for ZERO products they ordered. She's taken my money and I have ZIP to show for it since July 1st and July 7th. Not even a courtesy email to let me know where or when I would receive my order. Yet, she has spent plenty of time on her blog and Facebook socializing and including the Henny Penny act of "The sky is falling! The sky is falling". She says she can't fill orders unless she has customers ordering. When I requested my refund she told me she was sorry and had my order packed to go out Monday morning. I replied back and said I was sorry too. " Will you be refunding soon?" CRICKETS. NO REPLY. I'm assuming she is going to hold my money hostage as she will others. If she can't afford to fill orders unless more people buy from her how will she pay an attorney? You know Michael, you can't believe everything you read or hear. Who really knows. It stinks in Illinois.

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
I would certainly hope this isn't a ploy to deter honest consumers from gaining back the money they paid for ZERO products they ordered. She's taken my money and I have ZIP to show for it since July 1st and July 7th. Not even a courtesy email to let me know where or when I would receive my order. Yet, she has spent plenty of time on her blog and Facebook socializing and including the Henny Penny act of "The sky is falling! The sky is falling". She says she can't fill orders unless she has customers ordering. When I requested my refund she told me she was sorry and had my order packed to go out Monday morning. I replied back and said I was sorry too. " Will you be refunding soon?" CRICKETS. NO REPLY. I'm assuming she is going to hold my money hostage as she will others. If she can't afford to fill orders unless more people buy from her how will she pay an attorney? You know Michael, you can't believe everything you read or hear. Who really knows. It stinks in Illinois.
She owes me too andrea, about 300 bucks worth I still yet to get.. No ploy here. I'm being cautious.
True, you can't believe everything you read... But when I called about my order, it was redirected. With message stating phone calls will no longer be accepted at that number. They will be accepted at redirect number. That's a legal connection!! I ask again...should we take that chance by allowing posts that could be used against AA?
Posting publically will open a can of worms!

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
@Hawk12237 until I see, a police report, her supposed atty name and phone number, I'm not going to believe a word of it. She's running scared typically scam artist trick "poor pity me feel sorry for me". She's busted and she knows it.

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
@Hawk12237 until I see, a police report, her supposed atty name and phone number, I'm not going to believe a word of it. She's running scared typically scam artist trick "poor pity me feel sorry for me". She's busted and she knows it.
Hope your right, but in most cases, you don't find out about the report until it's too late. Attorneys keep a tight lid on things. That's how they investigate. Called the discovery process. I
But she'll get what's coming to her, financial down fall!!!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
She owes me too andrea, about 300 bucks worth I still yet to get.. No ploy here. I'm being cautious.
True, you can't believe everything you read... But when I called about my order, it was redirected. With message stating phone calls will no longer be accepted at that number. They will be accepted at redirect number. That's a legal connection!! I ask again...should we take that chance by allowing posts that could be used against AA?
Posting publically will open a can of worms!
Pardon my sarcasm but she'll probably dehydrate those and sell them. As far as I'm concerned, her neglect to answer emails, or phone calls from people she accepted money from in good faith that they would receive goods is a very poor choice. Simple as that. She could have avoided this extra stress by simply refunding our money and move on. Not answering my second email to confirm she would refund me is silent guilt. Will see what my credit card company reports back to me when she receives my dispute I've filed.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I believe she stated she was not going to be taking calls but messages could be left so she could call back customers who were not calling just to grump, hassle or stress her out.
I could be wrong.....it wouldn’t be the first time :)

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
She owes me just over 300
She owes me just over 300. Many have ordered between a 100 and 500. That adds up.
If attorneys plan on sueing, she won't need to pay them. If she went to police to report bullying or threats from AA. Then it will be hush hush....and no one here will see the report. They'll be spying on the threads here.
I've been in law enforcement, I know exactly how they play.

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
I believe she stated she was not going to be taking calls but messages could be left so she could call back customers who were not calling just to grump, hassle or stress her out.
I could be wrong.....it wouldn’t be the first time :)
I don't know honestly, I tried calling, but was redirected to a recording that was quiet firm and to point.
Well was just trying to help, by making thread here giving a heads up. Maybe it was wrong thing to do. I was going to repost what she posted on face book a couple hours back, but it's taken down.
Blames AA. And knows exactly where threats were coming from....now she took it down and reworded it.

Last edited:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
If attorneys plan on sueing, she won't need to pay them. If she went to police to report bullying or threats from AA. Then it will be hush hush....and no one here will see the report. They'll be spying on the threads here.
I've been in law enforcement, I know exactly how they play.
I don't think anybody here bullied her. As far as her claims of physical threats.. that's a problem for those people who made them. It's a stupid issue to make an idiotic asinine threat to harm someone.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I don't know honestly, I tried calling, but was redirected to a recording that was quiet firm and to point.
Well was just trying to help, by making thread here giving a heads up. Maybe it was wrong thing to do. I was going to repost what she posted on face book a couple hours back, but it's taken down.
Well, what was it about?

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Well, what was it about?
I already told you... Read the first post.
It specifically stated on phone and her Facebook that attorneys are involved. on her face book She knows who's involved and reading between lines she mentioned AA.. That post was taken down....was up for 40 minutes or so then gone.
She rewritten it.
Go have a look...I'm done commenting on this.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
@Hawk12237 just send u a pm what she said on Facebook