• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Warning; cute content

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I was just scrolling IG when I saw this and had to watch the video like 5 times!!
Cuteness overload!!! :cloud9:
http://instagr.am/p/B55bAfmgzBQ/ This ladies whole account is just full of fuzzy fluffy cuteness!!!!!

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Silkies are such great mums! Love it :xflove::xflove:

This is what I keep referring to as "wing hugs" Little chickens love their hugs!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I adore silkies. Some day I will have one (or two)....

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Ahwww! Thank you for sharing, the are adorable! Silkies have such beautiful feathers. The peeping reminds me of when Pippin and Myn were babies, clearly Henkie recognized it too cause he started looking around and contact calling :heart: Although he does not like Them very much now they are all grown up(he thinks they are scary when I bring Them in to visit), he loved to snuggle with me and the ducks when they were still babies.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Ahwww! Thank you for sharing, the are adorable! Silkies have such beautiful feathers. The peeping reminds me of when Pippin and Myn were babies, clearly Henkie recognized it too cause he started looking around and contact calling :heart: Although he does not like Them very much now they are all grown up(he thinks they are scary when I bring Them in to visit), he loved to snuggle with me and the ducks when they were still babies.
That´s sooo sweet!!!
If you click on the account it is full of pictures and videos of her silkies and the chicks :cloud9: