• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

War on Plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope Riddle

Sprinting down the street
I came home from work today opened up Stitches cage. He had declared war on all of his plastic on his toys. :hehe: He had taken every toy in his cage and remove ALL of the plastic. Chewed most of it up. The wood was left untouched on the grate. I spent 45 mins removing the plastic parts throwing most of it away and washing what few jumbo beads I could save. Most of them are unusable. He has never done that before. He fought the plastic and won. I had put in a new limb from a willow tree for him something to shred. He never touched it. Now I have to go make more toys so he will have something to destroy tomorrow. :whip: I am a slave to my bird. LOL.

Hope Riddle

Sprinting down the street
Then just a few mins ago... I am in the other room working on new toys and I hear him say "HUNGRY HUNGRY" Then I hear a loud crash. He had flew to the corner got his bowl of pellets and dumped them in the floor. Lucky for me he didn't get to the whole 12lb bag sitting right beside the bowl. I know he just had oatmeal and veggies. So he wasn't really hungry. He just wanted me to know he was finished with those and was ready for his pellets.

I love him so much!!:heart::heart:

WenM

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Wendy
What a stinker! Gotta love those Macaws.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A MACAW? SOUNDS MORE LIKE A LITTLE MISCHIEVIOUS ELF TO ME!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.