• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Wanted to share a little of my excitement

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Any news?
No, sorry but I myself would love some! My emails broke so I can't actually reply to the last email (or send a new one), and now the wifi is broken too. They will most likely next contact me when the babies are DNA'd, they don't take deposits till they've been DNA'd. I am not even sure if the babies have been pulled for hand feeding yet.

If it's not more budgies, I just won't understand! :roflmao:
You do know I have a flock of five...
I am just waiting for the right birdy to come along

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
I am in utter disbelief at what species of bird I just saw in a petshop! I just had my first ever in person glimpse at the species of what my baby is, and am desperately thinking of any and all ways to accommodate two more birds. I am fighting (and currently losing) with my MBS :scared2:

On the baby note, I am currently waiting on a response to my last email.

@fashionfobie

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
What?? Where do we make guesses of what species you are wanting and have just made yourself walk away from today?

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
What?? Where do we make guesses of what species you are wanting and have just made yourself walk away from today?
Feel free to guess here !
Believe me the main thing holding me back is no where to put them! I am also a little paranoid about petshop birds making my birds sick. I dont know when or if I can get vet appointments anytime soon with all the road closure and stuff (not to mention my vet clinic is under water for the second time in a couple weeks...)
I am going to set to work vigorously on the aviaries (cause I actually have aviaries that I that no plans for...) and there is no guarantee those birds will remain there the next time l am in town!

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Feel free to guess here !
Believe me the main thing holding me back is no where to put them! I am also a little paranoid about petshop birds making my birds sick. I dont know when or if I can get vet appointments anytime soon with all the road closure and stuff (not to mention my vet clinic is under water for the second time in a couple weeks...)
I am going to set to work vigorously on the aviaries (cause I actually have aviaries that I that no plans for...) and there is no guarantee those birds will remain there the next time l am in town!
They will be there if you put a deposit on them...

Sorry, I am an enabler lol

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I am no longer in town... but I have family who live there...
So call them before your phone looses charge :laugh:

I am joking, but in all honesty I think if the timing were better (such as no floods to deal with) I would not be ;)

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Oh my gosh - I thought since the thread was a month old you'd have put us out of our suspense misery! WHAT KIND ???!!! :roflmao: :madwife: :rofl: I'm going to TRY to sleep now, but I'll be wondering!

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
So call them before your phone looses charge :laugh:

I am joking, but in all honesty I think if the timing were better (such as no floods to deal with) I would not be ;)
How'd you happen to know my phone was deathly low on charge??
I am a little suspicious that they may have been there awhile... I'll give it a few days, see if there's maybe a vet I could get too, and go from there.
Either way I decide I would still be getting the baby from the breeder, I've waited too long for my Nautilus to pull out now :zipped1:

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
IRN?

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
:heart2:

NEVRM0RE_

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kaila
I deep dove and I have 2 guesses!!!! My first guess is - royalty but make it easter eggy, my 2nd guess is - screamer death metal wednesday addamsy. Lol
Oh man, this reminds me of MY ss clues. It makes sense to me, but does it make sense to the people it needs to make sense to? :rpg3: