• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

wahts in hear?

medibirds

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Luis M.
Dad just caym hom wif a bag, wets see wats in hear, OOOOOOOOOOOOOO ish a pacc of Miwwet! yay! iyve ben crayving miwwet! awso ders deez cewl littl toi kars! theyr da same sise az my skaytbord! ders awso dis bag ov stuf, it sais "dorters" ow somefing lik dat, ders awso dis ofer bag wif a gaym controlr thingo, i dunt kno wat dat is, what is dad buying?

-aspen

Last edited:

FeatherMan

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Mitch
Dos bags are gwayt! I dunt looks luk yew, I’m chubs and go caaaawk uh doo doo evy morenun, so I gut 2 lives owtsyde (I dunt likes it beehinds the hew-man door N E ways) but Dad-E leeve his bag owtsyde (which meen it mine cuz it owtsyde and I king owtsyde) Ands I sees he gots gwayt place 4 muh gurlfreends 2 have der mini mes, so I bwing lotsa sticks and gween gas and leeves und makes it sooper nice 4 my mini mes, then he gets madd! All cuz he sey those wur “nyu jeens” und I go potty on dem. Why nots? I go potty EVRYWHERE, stoopid. He such dumdum sometime.

nyice 2 meets u, me like ur fun nose.
Roodolph Rooster

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Do ya know youz can get food by compooter by someting called the inter net. Myself, I am afrawid of nets, but Mom uzes it all da times and gets me food yummies. I tried myself, but you have to have someting called a creddit card.

Any ways, it comes in boxes and not in bags and it holds a lot of foods!

Oscar RBP

medibirds

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Luis M.
Do ya know youz can get food by compooter by someting called the inter net. Myself, I am afrawid of nets, but Mom uzes it all da times and gets me food yummies. I tried myself, but you have to have someting called a creddit card.

Any ways, it comes in boxes and not in bags and it holds a lot of foods!

Oscar RBP
i dont has a credt carb, and i hayte nets, but i sur do wante food, but deez compooter key thingies are biger then m fot! ey cant do dis by miself, so ima get my hooman to do it fow me.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Yep! Datz what hoomans is for, getting us stuff and cleaning up after us!

Oscar RBP

FeatherMan

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Mitch
Oh yah and my hew-muhn be reeeeel good @ growin stuff in the ground fur me 2 eat all up! Veggies & yumyum froot and all sorts of stuff! He even giv me coool game where I gotta dig under some funky wire to gets in! Then he soooo happy I eats it up that his face turn red with happy and he start a dance and play chasin game where he run after me shoutin but he cant catch me! He a good hew-muhn.

Roodolph the Rooster