• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

<video> Tiki's First Bath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqi

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jacqi
This morning I sprayed Tiki, placed her in her cage & then left to clean & refill her water bowl. AS SOON as I placed the water back in, she jumped in for a bath! :huh::huh::huh: She BARELY tolerates being sprayed & hates being drenched. This was both adorable & unexpected ......& caught on tape.

That's me being ridiculous & trying to get her to speak up because she had been chatty in the morning, but she's too busy bathing to be bothered with speech. Disney music in the background. :rolleyes:

Okay....haven't figured out the embedding process yet. Here's the link in the meantime. I posted my question in Service Rd. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkZc1haA7Ag

Last edited:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing it is great news but the link is bad:hug8:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
OH Tiki is so cute! Looks like she really loves her bath (fingers crossed), she barely fits in the bowl! lol

Oh, what brand cage is that?

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aw, so adorable! :)

Carol S.

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
She's so cute. Thanks for sharing. Is that a HQ cage? It looks similar to my cages.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
To embedd a video, click on the you tube icon in the advanced reply and insert the numbers and letters after the v=.....this should work!

Yup, just did it! You can practice here if you like!

T

TinaM

Tiki is exceptionally beautiful. I have to admit, she's one of the best looking Hahns I've seen!

*grins*

Janie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jane
cute cute cute video. Your coaxing, her bathing and the disney music made it perfect :)

Jacqi

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jacqi
Tina!! I know! It's like a broken record...a wonderful, complimentary broken record...that's she's beautiful. Couldn't agree more. :)

She hasn't done it again since. I'm thinking of getting a larger locking dish just in case she gets the bathing bug again. Where to put it....that cage is getting crowded....hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.