• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Vendors that are still shipping

Greytfeather

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Keri
Seriously Nutz is shipping orders.

I would also like to mention that both my husband and myself are unemployed at this time as both our regular full time jobs are on mandatory shut down by our state. ( Entertainment Industry )
With that said we have limited to no contact with anyone other than our household. Seriously Nutz is in a separate building from our home. Separate air supply and even separate utilities. It does not accept incoming package shipments as everything is routed through our PO box. All of our toys are bagged and sealed before being boxed as we take disease extremely serious. This is usually a standard procedure that we do unless a toy is freshly dyed however, freshly dyed toys are now being bagged also. Please be aware that fresh dyed toys may need an extra day to air out if alcohol smell is present.

This is a difficult time for everyone. Our thoughts are with everyone that has been impacted, great or small.
Well, I'm in long term care, so as long as my residents are safe, so is my job. Probably tmi, but I just withdrew some retirement (since penalty is waived) to pay off debts, so there frees up a boatload of funds to support some parrot peeps and spoil my fids. I'll do my best!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
On Friday, USPS announced that due to the COVID-19 pandemic’s effect on transportation availability, some services will experience delays beginning April 17, 2020. Below is what you need to know.

• USPS Priority Mail Express: This service will not experience any delays at this time.
  • USPS Priority Mail: Local 1-day delivery will not experience delays. However, the 2-3 day delivery window will be extended to 3-4 days.
  • USPS First-Class Package Service: 2-3 day delivery windows will be extended to 3-4 day delivery windows.

I just had a First Class package take over 2 weeks to get to a customer :eek:

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
On Friday, USPS announced that due to the COVID-19 pandemic’s effect on transportation availability, some services will experience delays beginning April 17, 2020. Below is what you need to know.

• USPS Priority Mail Express: This service will not experience any delays at this time.
  • USPS Priority Mail: Local 1-day delivery will not experience delays. However, the 2-3 day delivery window will be extended to 3-4 days.
  • USPS First-Class Package Service: 2-3 day delivery windows will be extended to 3-4 day delivery windows.

Good to know. I hope customers understand that it is not us it is the post office. Sometimes it is frustrating to me that customers do not make the connection that the vendor is not the one who delivers it. It's the post office.

So far things have been going good for us with shipping. We are swamped with orders too.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann

I mailed a package USPS Priority Mail to my daughter on 4/16/2020. The label said 3 days and she received the package on 4/17/2020.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Most of my orders are delivered on time, but I've had a few lately that have taken extra time. Hopefully those are few and far between!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea

I think my little package I ordered from an etsy seller December 21st must have gone to Greece, Tasmania, or Timbucktoo. I hope they're enjoying my beads!!!!