• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Velcro Peep

bubblelady

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
Peep has become a true Velcro birdie. Last night he wouldn’t go to bed and snuggled under my chin till well past his bedtime. Tonight he went to bed early, however. Guess he was tired from his late night last night. But he is on my person pretty much all the time now. Even wants me to hold his dish while he eats. Which I do, of course. We are on state wide shelter in place so he has had me 24/7 for 14 days now. He even is on me when I take a bath! Needless to say I don’t mind a bit. He and I are definitely in this together.

Attachments

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I love that you have each other :)
Just be very careful in the bath with him, with him having no wings at all a little fall could be fatal. Maybe put a blanket in a large plastic tupperware (a big one he can´t get out of) and float it in the water like a boat? Or just leave him elsewhere outside of the bathroom for a little while.

Cynthia Makisi

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Cynthia
Peep has become a true Velcro birdie. Last night he wouldn’t go to bed and snuggled under my chin till well past his bedtime. Tonight he went to bed early, however. Guess he was tired from his late night last night. But he is on my person pretty much all the time now. Even wants me to hold his dish while he eats. Which I do, of course. We are on state wide shelter in place so he has had me 24/7 for 14 days now. He even is on me when I take a bath! Needless to say I don’t mind a bit. He and I are definitely in this together.
That is so funny! I just got a brand new baby, not my first lovebird tho. I decided if I vvvccccb am going to have to stay home I need a new birdie! Well, my bird, Kapena, is just like your bird! There have been nights I slept sitting up with Kapena either unger my chin or covered up on my shoulder. I've never has a lovebird love me this much! Not sure what is going to happen when I go back to work! 20200404_070539.jpg