• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Veggie Heaven..no more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am my birds Mom

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Karen
My birds LOVE the beak appetit veggie heaven..and come to found out ....it it DISCONTINUED!! I love this one because it was in small sizes and they love it dry! Help me! Where can I get something that is close to this? I like the mixture of the veggie in this one, and I looked at others and either it is to big or I do not like the veggie they uses !!
I got "just veggie" but I do not like all that corn and peas in there and they big size!
I did find a way to dry your own vegetable..but sometimes when I don't have the time, I like to use this (veggie heaven)..just as a in between time!
So AA ....need your HELP!! :heart:

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
I think Tamara may still have some Beak Appetit left at her on-line store. I think there may be some posts on how to make something that is similar that you make yourself.

Spinderella

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chloe
I used to love Veggie Heaven, too! I believe we have one container left of this.. I'll have to check to be sure.

If not, I now use Goldenfeast's Gardenflora II! It has similarly sized pieces, and it can be fed both dry or wet.

Goldenfeast: Gardenflora II

Hay Kay

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Haylie
i would get the ingredient and either make it yourself, or ask one of our great food providers if they can make something similar for you

Status
Not open for further replies.