• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Used Cages to good home

SMini13

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Samantha Nicole
Hello all!!
I am unsure of where to put this post .. so I thought it could go here?
I will be getting my little girl a new cage which comes in on the 14th, so i will be getting rid of two of the cages to a good home ( yes for free ). But if it has to be shipped please pay for the S&H.
I just want to give it to someone who may be in need.

The first of the two is a flight cage I purchased on cragslist locally was used by someone who sold their bird, i didn't realize it wouldn't fit anywhere inside my house which was very depressing for me .. because i paid about 150 for the cage :(
the link for a similar cage will be here: (note does not come with bowls)

https://www.dog.com/item/a-and-e-fl...bWh6sIZw4-oqLM8Kzt4jUtSngf-nbadaTNBoCP-vw_wcB

The second of the two cages is brand new only used by my bird for 3 months while she was a baby.. it is an 18x18 with stand .. (will not come with any bowls)
Similar cage here:

Jet.com - Prices Drop As You Shop

I will power wash both cages before sending to new owner.
Ideally local pickup would be best. I can post photos when i have time on the weekend.
Located in Delray Beach, FL

-Samantha

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
That's very generous of you! Something to also consider is to donate the cages to a rescue.

Here's one that is somewhat near you, the others I can think of are a bit more of a distance then this one.
Link: Palm Beach Parrot & Bird Rescue

SMini13

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Samantha Nicole
That's very generous of you! Something to also consider is to donate the cages to a rescue.

Here's one that is somewhat near you, the others I can think of are a bit more of a distance then this one.
Link: Palm Beach Parrot & Bird Rescue

Thanks for the info, contacted this rescue and they will be getting my cages soon!!

EllaMay

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Wonderful you donated the cages to the rescue! :)

Lwalker

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
That is wonderful. I donated Cricket's old cage to my local Humane Society and they said that don't often get bird related donations (but do get abandoned and surrendered birds) so they appreciate them very much.

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Very generous of you to donate those cages to the rescue!