• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

[US-CA] [WTB] Expandable Habitats Cage

jeffsf

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jeff
Along with the fowl that we were called on to rescue after their owner passed was a Pionus maximillian. After a crazy day of scrambling we had it out of the cat carrier and into a clean, functional cage and more Tops on the way. (Shhh, we didn't tell Kodi that someone else was eating her pellets and sprouts.) After a couple weeks of setting in, one morning we got "What's your name? Martini". Since neither my wife nor I use "martini" in conversation, we're going with it.

Martini would definitely enjoy a larger cage than she's in right now. If you've got an Expandable Habitats cage available that would be appropriate, we'd like to work with you. We're probably looking for 24 x 36 or larger (Kodi is in a 30 x 48) with their standard 3/16" on 1" centers spacing (13/16" gap). We have a Transit van that can probably swallow it and will consider travel to retrieve it.

Last edited:

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Just saying: if you can go larger, do so. My BW pionus are in 40x30"/100x80cm cages and really do use the space.

Congratulations on your new addition!