• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

URGENT my cockatiel just ate a little bit of crayola crayon!!!

Kiwiscremsong

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Emily
Help!!!! My cockatiel named Kiwi just ate a little bit of crayola crayon its been 5 minutes and he is ok and all crazy again he is trying to tear apart and eat the leather on my purse lol. Keep trying to pull him away from it. Will he be ok from eating a very very very tiny bit. Thanks!

Fia Baby

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Beth
Most crayons have a little hole down the center - if you break one you can easily see it, and some you can see it on the top without breaking it. I doubt he actually ate it, but even if he did, I think he'll be fine.

Jas

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jasmine
My guys have eaten coloured pencils and have been fine, I believe they're made in mind so children don't get ill from eating them. They should be non toxic.

Kiwiscremsong

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Emily
Most crayons have a little hole down the center - if you break one you can easily see it, and some you can see it on the top without breaking it. I doubt he actually ate it, but even if he did, I think he'll be fine.
i saw him eat it lol he is very weird sometimes i tried to stop him but he wouldn't i think he actually liked it because he wad going to poke it again for another nibble but i stopped him. Lol

Thank you guys for the quick responses!