• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

UPS just came!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
My Blu's Bird Toy order just came!! :D Awesome packaging! Thank you Jan so much for all the goodies and the samples!!! So generous! Thank you! :hug8:I can't wait to order again!! I love them all! Especially those buttons they are perfect for stringing beads! Foot toys are a favorite of his. :) I can't wait to start making more toys! :dancing:I hope he enjoys playing with them as much as I enjoy making them! :hehe:

Attachments

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
:wow: so many nice things!!

looking forward to seeing what you make with them! :D

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Wow you got some cool stuff... I love it when packages for my birdies arrive.. :)

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I didnt know Jan sold toy part. I like those beads. Are they soft or hard?

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
They are awesome! I'm not sure if they are soft or hard, I think similar to the oval beads? The same saroj uses for her guys, I couldn't resist ordering some too! :D

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:wow: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
I'm really trying to resist placing another order...I don't think I got enough stuff!! :lol: I think hubs would want me to let Emmett try them all first...sigh. :D

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Thank you so much too Stephanie!! I also got your other "can't help yourself" order!! :hehe: As of this time there are like 2 packages of those cylinder beads left in stock and when they are gone, they are GONE!! However, I have a few of plain colored ones that are similar to these ones I've had but those others I have, there are not too many of them.

I didnt know Jan sold toy part. I like those beads. Are they soft or hard?
Yes, Mercedez, I've sold bird toy parts since 2002 when I first started out and have all along! In fact for several years, I did not sell actual premade toys at that time like I do now!

Thanks Stephainie - again & your birdies are going to be kept busy with all the stuff you have been ordering from here and there! If you give those little beads to say like a Budgie or Lovebird size bird, they would not destroy them that easily but any bird larger than them, it would be fairly easy to chew up or crack in half as how you have seen Mr. Rudy doing so much of!!

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Ooh nice haul! :dancing:

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Jan I am a little ashamed to say I only have one birdy...:o: All those beads for just him! :D He just LOVES them! I really appreciate it Jan and I will be visiting your site again soon, but I'll let him work his way through them these two orders first. :) Thanks again!! :hug8: :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.