• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Updates

TurboTiel

Strolling the yard
I figured I might as well make a new thread to share the success with Malibu !:tiel2:

Super overjoyed as it's all been going so well the past weeks! She's now around 7 weeks and cutting the middle hand-feed process has been in the works this whole week. (cutting down 1cc every day.)
She's handing everything super well, no weightloss and introducing veggies has been easier than expected.

My cockatiels has always been very picky and introducing greens has been hard, I have proceeded the past few days introducing even more greens and veggies.

Been though but today she ate what I offered even inspired Dusty to eat as well!

Overall She's a very happy and cuddly bird, I definitely am enjoying this journey with her, despite my anxiety in the start!
Once again I really appreciate the help:hug2:

20210923_151854.jpg

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's adorable! Congratulations!:cheer:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Great update on Malibu! :loveshower:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
She's now around 7 weeks and cutting the middle hand-feed process has been in the works this whole week. (cutting down 1cc every day.)
Remember, you don´t remove quantity. You let her tell you she no longer wants it.

Glad she´s eating the veggies, be sure to offer a nice mix so there´s choice and she gets used to different veggies :)

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Peas are th the deliciousestiest veggies in the world! I'm glad you are accomplishing feathered things with your feathered friend!