• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Updates to Christmas Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

iggysbirds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Stephanie
Hi! Just thought I would share. We have made a few updates and add ons to our Christmas toy section and will be adding more toys throughout the week in the Christmas section and the large bird section. And don't forget the 10% discount with code bfd2009 and free shipping on orders over $100. Here are a few examples of addons or changes. Sorry photo quality isn't the best, still trying to get the hang of the new camera.

Attachments

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
They are so adorable!! Even presents under the trees :D

:christmastree4::christmas12:

iggysbirds

Real Name
Stephanie
A few more add ons I thought I would share. Don't forget even though the 15% off sale is over we do still have the coupon code bfd2009 which gives you 10% off your entire order no matter how little or how much you buy. Shipping is actual shipping charges unless you order over $100 when shipping is free in USA(or greatly discounted if outside the USA). Email in your order. We have been staying quite busy but all orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receipt of payment.

Attachments

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
very nice thanks for sharing

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Oh I really like those first two christmas trees.

iggysbirds

Real Name
Stephanie
Thank you! Our birds just love them. The first trees are strung on a thick leather "strap" and the presents are hung with paulie (sp.) rope so they even last our macaws and toos for a while. The second one we can restring some of the items if they chew the "ornaments" off and our greys love them. Milo our sun conure loves them as well, for him he mainly likes the ornaments and presents so we just keep restringing them LOL!

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
wow, those are some nice looking toys! Great job!

SPTN58

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Perry
I just received a whole bunch of toys from these folks. They are all well-made, colorful, sturdy, and imaginative. My Hahn's, Isolde, is already enjoying the additions to her flight cage, playstand, and her hanging maze. I'm also sharing with her buddies Charm and Barry, who likewise are having fun. Good job, y'all! You've gained a new customer!

iggysbirds

Real Name
Stephanie
I'm glad to know we have such a happy customer!:D Let us know what you thought of the couple freebies we included. We like to throw in ones that we are still "testing" with our birds at the rescue before putting them on the website. We know they are safe just have to make sure if they are enjoyed by all! Our cockatiels and conures have been adoring the new "candy wheel" toys just want to make sure that others do as well.:)

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
I like the christmas trees, too cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.