• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*Updated update* on Perfectly Parrot Sales next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
I forgot to add this information and wanted to make sure everyone saw it. I added it in the other post also but it did not show updated in the title.

Tomorrow starts the weekly sale for 15% off all perches. Silly me forgot to tell everyone that I put Star Bird Get A Grip nets in the rope perches section, which means....... you have the potential to get them at 25% off!

The coupon for 10% off your entire order (which includes sales items) is good for the entire month!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Silly me forgot to tell everyone that I put Star Bird Get A Grip nets in the rope perches section, which means....... you have the potential to get them at 25% off!

The coupon for 10% off your entire order (which includes sales items) is good for the entire month!
Wow! Thanks..I might just have to order one now!!!:dance4:
I am looking at your site..nice. You are the first online site I have seen that offers large perches. How does that work out with shipping?

Last edited:

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Everyone is keeping me hopping today lol. Kristen I can't wait to see what you do with all your perches! You have such an excellent bird room, I love when you show pictures so I can get ideas to make mine as good :dance4:

Carole the shipping is based by weight on smaller items (The Get-A-Grips are heavy though) and distance. My warehouse is in NC so since you are in Florida the shipping should be pretty reasonable!

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
That Grapewood Perch in XL is already in my cart! Ya just can't beat $11.60 PLUS another 10% off!!!

tammie

Real Name
Tammie
Kathy I saw you carry the marvelous cages. What do you think about them? I've been considering one for my goffin 'too but haven't actually seen them. If I decide on one I'll order from your site as I'm in NC.

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Whoo hooo Julie! Who doesn't love a bargain eh? lol.

Tammie I have sent you a PM.

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Perch sale runs through Saturday! Now is a great time to get that heated perch you've been wanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.